Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 14 points out, What's the Donn going to do?

Default 14 points out, What's the Donn going to do?

What's going to happen between now and the trade deadline? 3 20 year olds, 8 19 year olds -- who stays? who goes? and are ther any takers for what we got?

I can not release the name of my source. But Depape has asked to be traded or released. So I am guessing he will be dealt for sure.

May is pretty underrated. He was playing like a top 10 D-man in the league, and he is almost half the price of a guy like Wishart, who isnt much better. He can also do everything out there, even scrap. He nearly killed Ofukany last time he was here, and Ofukany is one of the better fighters in the league.

I hope he finds a good pro team to play for next year, and I wouldnt mind seeing him on the pats roster post-deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    Yah he did. I actually said the same thing a week or so ago. I cant remember the last time he looked like he wanted to play here. even in the line brawl tonight he didnt throw a punch. last year he would have been the first one in there fighting for his team
    How was the line brawl? I didn't even listen to the game on the radio as I was at a Christmas Party
    From Parts Unknown

I was thinking the same thing as raiderfan17 regarding our 19s. I would also consider trading Butler, if another backup netminder was sent back via trade. We need to get Stanford in for most of the games in the second half.

If we don't have a good couple road games this weekend and home games next week (win 3 of next 4), I would like to see alot of movement before the deadline. If we are less than 10 pts. out by next weekend, maybe we don't deal anyone?

Tito34 is your source for Depape the same as my source?

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    The line brawl was kind of funny. Hewson had a good good go with someone (either belyk or braid maybe) . and cammeron and durrand had a pretty decent scrap . The 5min major was a bad call though. and the no instagator was a worse call . they had the 3rd,4th,and 5th guy..haha. Funniest thing ever was Sim skating in as fast as he could ,threw off his gloves and supermaned into the middle of the pile. everyone was fighting except Depape who was making love not war and pulling people off the pile. On another positive note I thought Andy Smith was starting to look like his old self again , which is huge news for the raiders

THANKS
    From Parts Unknown

Ryan Depape is not doing himself any favours if he has said what is rumoured to have said. He has discounted himself several times this season. If I was the coach he would rot on the bench til the end of season. And then see who wants him next year. When did his ego explode that he thinks he all that and more. Depape you had the chance to be a great player, you had the potential. And right now, you are mediocre at best. The only one that can take the responsibility for it is himself, if you don't have the desire to play for this team then why should the Raiders get nothing for you so you can shine somewhere else. Maybe a few nights in the stands will do him some good. Bring someone up that wants to play.
    I am fan of the RAIDER TEAM, doesn't matter who the coach, mgr. or board is. GO RAIDERS

depape bled for this team for well over 3 years. he is struggling and needs a change. i wouldnt hold any grudge. i dont pretend to know what happenned with him but i dont think anyone should think anything bad of him if he asked for a change.

We want DePape in Brandon, badly. He would be great next year with his younger brother and could hopefully spark his goal scoring ability.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley
    We want DePape in Brandon, badly. He would be great next year with his younger brother and could hopefully spark his goal scoring ability.
    I think we need a d-man more than a forward. Plus, wouldn't he be an overager next year and we already have 3 O'A's lined up....