Great pick up in geting Brock Nixon. He looked goodon the weekend especially considering he hasn't had time to practise with the team. Looks good at the pk and played center on Sat & leftwing on Sunday (with White & Duval).
Was surprised another Euro wasn't added but I'm sure Kis tried. Am confident of the team going into the playoff and with all players on board we do have depth. Although the Frere trade does surprise me as we lost a depth player. So here's the lineup come playoff time:
Goal: Spence (was outstanding in last year's p/o) & Jones (improved a lot this year)

Defense: Alzner (Captain Canada) & Plante (first round pick, entering 4th p/o)
Seabrooke (has really stepped up his game) & Mercer (getting in shape) Postma(Great pickup from Swift) & Stone (up & down, mostly up)
McKenzie (backup, good 16 yr old , great future)

Forward: Galiadi, Kozun & Bortis ( top line for a month)
White, Nixon & Duval (Should be the top line)
Sonne, MacMillan, Golicic (top notch third line, great pk)
Rowinski, Gillen, Schultz (energizer line)
Schaber, Fox (good depth players)

Plus Gillen can go back on the blueline if needed and once the PA Mintos are eliminated Ty Fiddler will be here. He has shown he can play in his two starts and will fit in on the fourth line. So looking at the talent & depth I feel this is the best chance we have had since the Moran-Brendl-Beech days.
clrkth pbj clrkth clrkth