Thread: Blazer's Goalkeeping

Question Blazer's Goalkeeping

With the emergence of Jon Groenhyde as a legitimate WHL goalkeeper and the purging of the Dean Clarke regime in Kamloops will James Priestner be a Blazer for much longer. Remember Clarke was to be one of Mike Priestner's partners (James' dad) if the senior Priestner had been successful in purchasing the team and it was Clarke who drafted the younger Priestner. The kid hasn't played bad for Kamloops but I would think that his dad would prefer that he play somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Fonzerelli
    With the emergence of Jon Groenhyde as a legitimate WHL goalkeeper and the purging of the Dean Clarke regime in Kamloops will James Priestner be a Blazer for much longer. Remember Clarke was to be one of Mike Priestner's partners (James' dad) if the senior Priestner had been successful in purchasing the team and it was Clarke who drafted the younger Priestner. The kid hasn't played bad for Kamloops but I would think that his dad would prefer that he play somewhere else.
    I think most teams would love to get a hold of Priestner...great prospect
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I believe that after the performance that Groenhyde put on last night this team should keep with what they have done today in getting younger. Deal Leclerc and go with Groenhyde, and Priestner the rest of the way
    MJC :burningma 5
    The Tradition Returns

Quote Originally Posted by MJCO5
    I believe that after the performance that Groenhyde put on last night this team should keep with what they have done today in getting younger. Deal Leclerc and go with Groenhyde, and Priestner the rest of the way
    yes Groenhyde played good, maybe great, but it was just one game, do you really think you will see that effort night after night, bring the two up slowly and get this year and at least part of next out of Leclerc, for the most part he has been solid.