Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crosby to miss CHL Prospects Game

Default Crosby to miss CHL Prospects Game

TSN.ca
    Sidney Crosby was supposed to be the main attraction at Wednesday's CHL Prospects Game in Vancouver, but will miss the annual junior showcase with an undisclosed injury.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Rebel66 Guest

I'm willing to bet that there are some seriously disappointed people out there about this news. Some people were likely attending the game mainly to see Crosby. Oh well, that's the breaks....

Kassian Guest

I wonder what they plan on doing now. If you paid a certain price you got to eat dinner with either Crosby or Brule. Along with Don Cherry and John Davidson of course. They wouldn't stop bugging Vancouver season ticket holders about this. I'm glad I didn't pay that extra money now, LOL.

I'm pretty peeved by this. My son and I are driving up to Couv to see the game and skills stuff, and Crosby was one of the major reasons we were going.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

That's definetly a major let down. I too would be super pissed if I had tickets and was mainly to see Crosby. Better be a bad enough injury to not play...lol...jk.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 01-17-2005 at 12:39 PM.

I have other business (hockey related) to conduct up there, or the 2 day trip would almost be a total loss.

Looking forward to seeing the Arena up there, though.
    Real Time WHL Score Updates ... Delivered to your Cell Phone, Pager or eMail

kelownakarl Guest

Wow I know some people from kelowna heading down and I feel bad for them as I am sure they would like to see The Cros in action....

Kassian Guest

Not that it really makes up for Crosby not playing, but they are trying to get Crosby to at least show up and attend the event.

Kamfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    Not that it really makes up for Crosby not playing, but they are trying to get Crosby to at least show up and attend the event.
    I think that would appease a lot of people if he made himself available for autographs during the event. I bet quite a few people were going just for that.
    Last edited by Kamfan; 01-17-2005 at 10:02 PM.

Kassian Guest

I agree. I haven't heard yet whether he will come or not but they've been talking about it on the radio a lot today. Hopefully they'll let us know either way sometime soon.