Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crosby to miss CHL Prospects Game

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    That's definetly a major let down. I too would be super pissed if I had tickets and was mainly to see Crosby. Better be a bad enough injury to not play...lol...jk.
    From what i've heard its not any specific injury. He will not be missing any Oceanic games apparently, just skipping the wear&tear of another long trip to Vancouver for the Prospects events.

Its a shame, if i were out there i'd be wanting to see Crosby, and no doubt at least some of the promos have used him to sell tickets.

I don't know how much of the controvesy has reached you out west, but Mr Crosby was very upset by Q teams using him to boost their attendance through forcing fans to by 3-4 other games to get Rimouski tickets this year.

Later

DT
    "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you Handy"
    -------------------

Please consider visiting OHLPhotos.com

I don't know if he's coming, but the Giants owner is none too pleased.

The owner just wants the money...

Did this 17 year old ask to be called the next big thing?

He was under 4 x the pressure as the rest of team Canada to do well at the WJC. For a 17 year old kid that is allot of stress, then going to a 3-2 day event where he will have all of Canada fallowing him ever place he goes...

Yeah it sucks that he wont go, but People in the QHL pay big money to see him play too, they almost force him to play when he is not 100%....thats has to be hard on him too.

When is this kid going to have any down time?? How would you be doing in your last year of high school if you had that much attention on you and the travel days....Is it not exam week too???

Sorry I am in a rush, I will fix the spelling and grammar later
    Last edited by Mileflames; 01-17-2005 at 11:59 PM.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

this says more what I wanted too say tsn.ca

Crosby's made himself a better #1 pick ... show off in a nothing game to help a greedy owner make some money, or rest to help your team? I want the guy who cares more about his team than his personal reputation.
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

I guess his back is bothering him. I bet ALOT of the people who bought tickets did to have the chance to see Crosby. Very disappointing.

Default Crosby

Its too bad he cant play

Think if it was you.....The #1 pick no question about it...the game means nothing......might have a slight back problem.....if you play a less than stellar game everyone will complain!! ...There's no real reason to play....

Although on the other hand It would tick me off if I paid good money to see him...and he turns away because of his "injury" Its too bad he doesn't play in the dub where the real hockey is at!!
    MEDICINE HAT TIGERS
    http://tigerturf.blogspot.com/

rinkrat Guest

Default Injured?

2 goals,3 assists on friday and 2 goals,1 assist on Sunday.Ya really must be a bad injury!

rinkrat Guest

Default Quebecois hiding secret miracle machine...

Federal Health Minister Francois Bergeron has declared that the provinces should all be given the same machines used to cure Sidney Crosby,in order to reduce the backlog of patients.8 points in 2 games 48 hrs later?