Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade????

Default Trade????

Rumour has it.......

I heard from a VERY unofficial source today, that the following trade is going down:

to Swift Current:

-D Mark Lois
    -G James Reimer

to Red Deer:

-G Travis Yonkman
    -D R.J. LaRochelle
    -third round pick in '08

REMEMBER, this is from a COMPLETELY random source. This person has never hinted to me about trades before...it could all be wrong. I just thought it would be interesting to post it.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

doesnt sound like much of a upgrade.....

I would hate to give up Yonks, i think he is more than capable for us.

And i aint sold on anyone in that deal, sorry not a fan

I don't think we gain anything in that trade other than losing a draft pick. We don't get no better or get any younger. vci33

I don't like it either. Doesn't upgrade at all. Yonks is a better goaltender imo and we don't need a defense man with a -20 +/-. Hope it isn't true. :skeptical

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default What???????

I think you're all drinking tonight or something.

Like come on.

I want to start out by saying I'm very fond of Travis Yonkman. He's an awesome guy. As far as goaltending, I think he's in a groove right now and has had his great games, but has had bad games too. I think he would admit to that. Otherwise, I really like the guy.

But to get James Reimer, who is 8th in the league in GAA, on a team that couldn't win if their life depended on it, would be a great deal for us. What I'm saying is: Reimer is very VERY consistent, and of course he's drafted.

And on Mark Lois: The guy is a phenominal stay-at-home d-man, and has a load of experience. Along with that, he'll fight almost any guy in this league.

Of course...this all if the rumour has any truth to it. The forum is going nuts already, and yet the rumour is so unsure......
    Last edited by Big Ern; 01-07-2008 at 08:29 PM.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

I think the big part of being -20 is because he is on a bad team. I don't mind the defence trade since St. Louis will probably be healthier more games than R.J. I just don't understand why we would give up a draft pick. Dean don't hit the panic button unless it is going to definitely going to improve the team.

Default Everett!!!!

The same source has now called me and implied that there are talks with Everett concerning Crowley, Irving, and perhaps Hamill.

Hold on to your hats...I dunno where this guy gets it from, but it's gettin' crazy. lol
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    The same source has now called me and implied that there are talks with Everett concerning Crowley, Irving, and perhaps Hamill.

Hold on to your hats...I dunno where this guy gets it from, but it's gettin' crazy. lol
    HAHA the plot thickens....Now are you putting us on a ride Ern.
    Although the Crowley rumors have been front and center since RJ's injury.
    And if its Crowley and Hamill, why not Irving too?

your nuts..