Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade????

Quote Originally Posted by wardog fan
    your nuts..
    Austin Powers: You know, Dr. Evil, I have always thought you were crazy, but now I can see you're nuts.
    [speaking to the camera]
    Austin Powers: I thank you.

Now your taking Ern that sounds like a trade to me keep us posted.

P.S. Old Rod Pederson is a jerk!!!

lol

Default Wooooo!!!

WOW...the forum is running rampid!!!

Keep it coming...I love it!!!

hahahahahaha
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    Of course...this all if the rumour has any truth to it. The forum is going nuts already, and yet the rumour is so unsure......
    If you don't want the forum to go nuts then don't post the rumored trades. People are hungry for news of a trade and are going to discuss the dealings, good or bad. We have been waiting for a while for any trade news and people are restless. And why would you bring someones family into the discussion? Has nothing to do with it. I don't doubt all the parents are good people.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

IMO, Reimer is a slightly better goalie and we would get a healthy dman. Not a huge upgrade and we would still be a defensive dman short, that most including myself think we need and we lose a 3rd round pick.
    Always Remembered

To me the Red Deer trade isn't really worth while unless we can pry Sutter from them!!!! Which from my reports could happen if we get a deal done with Everett.
    Also just received reports that the Everett deal is almost complete. My phone has been ringing off the hook. Crowley and Irving then Sutter from Rede Deer is likely.
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

wow and all you guys are giving up are your championship banners and a bucket of pucks to everett and to red deer i heard hamill

Keep the rumors coming Ern. Whow would i love to see those three guys in Bronco uniforms.

Yeah, I think that came out wrong, I like to hear the rumors too.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!