Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade????

Default Sutter....

Is there a possibility of Sutter coming here? He has requested a trade to a competetive club.

Dean and Brent are great buddies..............
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

realiscally, i will never rule anything out. and secondly the cost would be the same as what the warriors paid for wishart if not more...

If these trades are true I hope you don't screw it up for the GM if other teams see this they may go after these players as well, I hope this source is good, and if so why would or should he/she be telling anyone this info?

Quote Originally Posted by dubfan
    If these trades are true I hope you don't screw it up for the GM if other teams see this they may go after these players as well, I hope this source is good, and if so why would or should he/she be telling anyone this info?
    This is simply a random discussion forum, and if you think it is relied upon by any manager or team administration in this league, I think you are hugely mistaken. Every GM in the league probably knows what the other guy is doing because off-ice, it's like they all work together.

And there are literally hundreds of every-day fans who have their sources every time something happens.

So no news is new on here. This stuff all started probably a month ago or so.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

could this year be the most busiest trade deadlines? alot of action early and now . still p.a and saskatoon have yet to unload, swift needs something, brandon, might enter into the mix. red deer and edmonton havent completed their unloads. and lets not forget out west pretty quiet from spokane, tri cities, vancouver.. kamloops still has alot to trade, and pg has some decent stuff still. alot of players could be on the move in the next couple of days... with all the high profile players coming out east , what will the west do?

Quote Originally Posted by dubfan
    I think the GMs of this league have better things to do then cruise these forums looking for trades to sabotage. If they have to rely on that then they better find a new line of employment.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wardog fan
    could this year be the most busiest trade deadlines? alot of action early and now . still p.a and saskatoon have yet to unload, swift needs something, brandon, might enter into the mix. red deer and edmonton havent completed their unloads. and lets not forget out west pretty quiet from spokane, tri cities, vancouver.. kamloops still has alot to trade, and pg has some decent stuff still. alot of players could be on the move in the next couple of days... with all the high profile players coming out east , what will the west do?
    In Saskatoon the Blades have (I think) only semi unloaded. Dealing Justin McCrae to the Spokane Chiefs. I am not too sure who is going next? There are many possibilities there.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Big Ern...or anyone else with sources?

My Canes havnt made a big move yet this week, and my team source is out of town all week...have any of you heard of a possible deal yet? I know our GM had been talking to around 6 or 7 diff teams as of last week. Either a top end D-man, a #1 goalie, and/or an enforcer is something we need IMO. I know we're builing for next year but look where we are in the standings this year!!

This thread is popular so that's why Im posting here. Thanks fellas

We've supposedly had talks with Red Deer regarding Reimer, also have had talks with Portland, Prince George and Edmonton...so I've heard.

All-Time Favorite.

Default Canes

Quote Originally Posted by canes77
    Big Ern...or anyone else with sources?

My Canes havnt made a big move yet this week, and my team source is out of town all week...have any of you heard of a possible deal yet? I know our GM had been talking to around 6 or 7 diff teams as of last week. Either a top end D-man, a #1 goalie, and/or an enforcer is something we need IMO. I know we're builing for next year but look where we are in the standings this year!!

This thread is popular so that's why Im posting here. Thanks fellas
    I am a Pats man but i know the Red Deer guy was at the Canes/Pats game last saturday night and was watching the Canes because they wanted D- Louis from Red Deer