Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade????

Quote Originally Posted by canes77
    Big Ern...or anyone else with sources?

My Canes havnt made a big move yet this week, and my team source is out of town all week...have any of you heard of a possible deal yet? I know our GM had been talking to around 6 or 7 diff teams as of last week. Either a top end D-man, a #1 goalie, and/or an enforcer is something we need IMO. I know we're builing for next year but look where we are in the standings this year!!

This thread is popular so that's why Im posting here. Thanks fellas
    I have heard nothing. Remember.....Lethbridge has made quite a few deals so far already. And their GM is talking "next year...next year..." So do you expect much of a move?
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Ern, what's the validity of any of the deals? Everett potentially, Red Deer possibly and who ever was mentioned...will something be announced soon?

be prepared to give up the farm if you pull off the sutter deal..

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGeorge
    Ern, what's the validity of any of the deals? Everett potentially, Red Deer possibly and who ever was mentioned...will something be announced soon?

I have no idea....
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!

Is this all just wishful thinking with nothing to back it up or what? I actually thought we had a deal or two but I'm starting to think that maybe people are just throwing names up there...I sure hope I'm wrong and we make a deal soon.

just talking to a guy from red deer and he heard to day that sutter was maybe going to brandon. i dont know . again its all talk and here say there say till its all done with

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGeorge
    Is this all just wishful thinking with nothing to back it up or what? I actually thought we had a deal or two but I'm starting to think that maybe people are just throwing names up there...I sure hope I'm wrong and we make a deal soon.
    It's all message board talk, and unless your the GM of a respective team, then thats all it is, is message board rumors by fans who are wishing a little too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern
    I have heard nothing. Remember.....Lethbridge has made quite a few deals so far already. And their GM is talking "next year...next year..." So do you expect much of a move?
    I didnt expect much...but within the past week or two, we've lost a veteran 19 yr old D-man, and our 20 yr old enforcer, both to injuries, maybe for the entire season.

So a guy like Louis would fit both those roles I think.

Plus a bona fide #1 goalie is always nice for a team with offense like ours. Reimer or even Irving would fit it well.

i heard that we are looking at Jeff May for the blue line b/c wiens is done, in need of surgery, and Macdonald is likely out till at least the playoffs.

Default 600 Posts!!!

May as well bring my posts to 600 with one more.

WOHOOOOO!!!
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!