Thread: ***Bathurst Basketball Team***

Default ***Bathurst Basketball Team***

I realize this is not hockey related but the Bathurst basketball teams bus crashed last night killing seven of the players and one adult. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families, school and community. Rest in peace.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    I realize this is not hockey related but the Bathurst basketball teams bus crashed last night killing seven of the players and one adult. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families, school and community. Rest in peace.

Scout
    That's horrible, my thoughts and prayers too all.
    Always Remembered

Wow, that's so sad . I find it odd how I just re-read about the Broncos bus crash again yesterday

All-Time Favorite.

Default Rest In Peace

We had a similar accident in SK just before Christmas. I believe there were two fatalities. Prayers and thoughts go to all families involved.
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Tragic! Another grim reminder of the risks involved in travelling this time of year as many of our sons and daughters pursue their dreams and passions.

Our thoughts go out to the families and friends as well.

I've been to Bathurst. My wife worked a co-op term there for 8 months and got to know a few people. She thinks she may know the driver of the van.

Really sad news. Hopefully when the Acadie-Bathurst Titans host the PEI Rockets on the 18th they have a bit of a tribute for the BBall team.

Sec. C Row 12 Seat 18