Thread: Wow....

Default Wow....

what an exciting team to watch. I hope they take all this energy on the road with them.

Golks Guest

They look good.

Unfortunately just as they were starting to get the attention of the media and the residents of Regina, Kent Austin had to step down and of course they (Pats) will lose coverage because of it.

Hopefully everyone in town keeps up the support.

I noticed that our defense is just a tad better since the trade deadline. I couldn't believe how many blocked shots there have been in the past three games compared to the rest of the season. Pats, in just three games with the new line-up, have shown extremely solid defense, and I would only esxpect it to get better. And Bartley hasn't even seen the ice yet with the Pats. Hope he is able to play this weekend.

And it seems we are doing something else right up front...outscoring the opposition 15-6 in those three games. The Pats are playing very physical now and have been keeping the puck to themselves more by doing so. Plus with big wins over some very good teams, it shows that at this point, they are definitely a better team.

Tough road trip ahead here now, playing more very good teams. Hope they don't let up and keep the body rolling and come out with some more wins this week.

well by who you traded for I am not surprised to see you guys playing a tougher game.

And the by-product is that its more exciting to watch that kind of game as fans as well.

its always interesting to see how a team comes out the trade deadline, so even teams who made no moves at all just have players who are now comfortable with their place on the team and bring much more to the table. Other teams who made big moves either lose the chemistry they had or go on a tear and the Pats seem to be the latter at this point.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

What the Pats mainly did was get rid of the players who either didn't want to play here, or weren't performing as good as they could be with a different team, and in pretty much every instance, they are doing well with their new teams.

As for the product on the ice here in Regina, no kidding it's more exciting! I've found myself anticipating every game now, and the same goes for this road trip.

And the best part of it all, is these moves likely won't hurt them in the long run.

Tadaa Guest

Default Wow

I got all excited thinking that this thread might be about World of Warcraft! But yeah - the Pats are looking good these days. Good luck on the road trip!

Tadaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaa
    I got all excited thinking that this thread might be about World of Warcraft!
    ....laaaaame.....teehee