Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tips Take Out Chiefs, Lights out for Beach

wheels1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    WRONG. Who has the concussion and who has the suspension says it all about this incident. Beach may be a huge jerk but he barely touched Bruton. He should have dropped the gloves and fought. Like I said, he could have killed or seriously injured Beach. If you don't believe me ask your biggest, thoughest friend to do the same to you and see which hospital you end up in! When you get out in a few weeks, send me a message as to how it felt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not happy that Kyle Beach got a concussion. However, I think Bruton was totally justified in his actions. Beach once again picked the smallest one on the ice and started messing with him. Bruton went over to Beach and he swatted Bruton in the face and Bruton punched him. Beach DESERVED to get punched...

Hurricane's Rock - if Beach didn't get knocked out would you still say that Bruton should get suspended?
    Last edited by Tipped Off; 01-19-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Agree Wheels1, Beach quite often takes on the smaller guys. He went after Machacek earlier this season instead of going anywhere near Hunt or Palazzo who practically was begging Beach to fight him. Beach is a clown & his antics will make his stock drop in the NHL draft.