Thread: Yellow Horn back in town

Default Yellow Horn back in town

We had a big article in our paper about Yello Horn returning to play against you guy's up there and that you are SOLD OUT! That is pretty cool! I guess that our whole team is getting a big welcome up there and they had dinner in Brocket at the Yellow Horn ranch! Are you looking forward to having him back in town? clrkth

Default Can't wait

Can't wait to see him. I have had this game circled on my calender since the schedule came out. The fact you guys are so good only makes it that much more interesting. So far we are 4-0 against the U.S. division.
    Yellowhorn was a huge fan favorite and I loved watching him play. I believe he was voted the fans favorite player his last year here to boot. When the trade was announced it was "truly unbelievable." I thought the sports guy was playing a prank or something.

Our GM took a year or more worth of heat for that, and "maybe" deservedly so. Gutsy move to make for a new GM and we got a hot prospect with the first round pick last year.

"dinner in Brocket"
    Where do I start.....

I wish I was able to go to the game, but I'm quarantined with the mumps

Default yeah , it a shame we missed that one.............

Quote Originally Posted by loudi94
    "dinner in Brocket"
    Where do I start.....

I wish I was able to go to the game, but I'm quarantined with the mumps
    as for you, the mumps. i hope for your sake your under eight . if not good luck to your boys...... vc119 ............. j/k
    GO CANES GO.................

Quote Originally Posted by shushu
    as for you, the mumps. i hope for your sake your under eight . if not good luck to your boys...... vc119 ............. j/k
    I'm 36. Only 1 in 3 get the fire down below. So far only my face is swollen. Doc said lots of fluids and ibuprofin should help prevent the bad stuff from happening. Regardless after two kids I'm pretty much done with "my boys" anyway.

OMG toooooo much information.
    For What It's Worth