Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008/2009 Rosters

Default 2008/2009 Rosters

Who do you think will be on the roster next season? Any 16 or 17 year olds to watch for. Anyone you think won't be back next year? What does everyone think. Any draft picks we should watch for? clrkth

Quote Originally Posted by whlhockeyfan13
    Who do you think will be on the roster next season? Any 16 or 17 year olds to watch for. Anyone you think won't be back next year? What does everyone think. Any draft picks we should watch for? clrkth
    Players that come too mind for me would be Cole Penner Ryan Aasman Ryan Harrison and Sean Aschim.I think P.A will still have a very young defence with a very good offence Robertson McDonald and Bernhardt i would expect to be your 3 20 year olds with Andy Smith up front, Lamb, Dorowlowski, Herrod Trach, Cameron, Small, Penner, Aschim, and Harrison. Defence: Stebner, K. Aschim, Deck ,Tendler, Voracek, Button ,Aasman,Nolte Goaltending: Stanford,Washburn, Edwards
    Last edited by hobster; 01-17-2008 at 10:55 PM.

whos is edwards
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyes
    whos is edwards
    Well Jacob Edwards is a goalie out of Calgary that you guys picked in the 6th round of last years bantam draft Trying to look for his stats if i find them i will let you know

Default Penner Back before 08

Rumor has it that Penner may see a Raider uniform before the new season.. supposidly he is to meet the team in Moose Jaw tomorrow night for the rest of the season.. just a rumor though guess we'll see what comes of it

Default 9th rounder to think about

Jordan Kochan who was drafted with button.

gp 28
    g 17
    a 36
    total 53
    gwg 4
    ppg 8
    8 pim

3rd in aaamidget scoring in alberta
    I am fan of the RAIDER TEAM, doesn't matter who the coach, mgr. or board is. GO RAIDERS

team looks decent on paper for next year...and there are some teams that are going to need some 20 years olds....trades??
    I am fan of the RAIDER TEAM, doesn't matter who the coach, mgr. or board is. GO RAIDERS

team looks awful soft with little to no grit

the joys of rule changes.....we have a few guys to trade to bulk up....

the joy of having a gm and scouts who didn't know how to draft to the new rules till it was to late