Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rebels-Blazers: Jan 16 2005. Some comments

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel66
    I wish I could go on this trip. It sounds like its going to a blast. It doesn't help matters that a number of fans that sit behind me are going and have a countdown going on! Bah, that's what having kids does to you! In 18 years or so I should be able to go

Well done to Shiny (and rdreb?) for organizing this trip...
    yeah, BIG thanks to RDREB and Tiny (from the whiteboard, dont think he has made it over here yet) for the help on this trip. Its a hell of a lot more work than I anticipated.

You could still go 66. Whats holding you back? Finances?? Time off work?? Dont give me that children excuse, I know you could bring them....I might even give you a discount if you bring Mrs. 66 and the kids
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

Sweetmodel Guest

Default Kassian N' Gillies

There's so much talk of the Kassian n' Gillies fight that i thought i would add in my two cents as well. I too was at the game, and although it did look like Gillies dominated the beginning of the fight... Kassian finished very strong. And after talking to Kassian it sounds like a square punch wasn't landed on him and had no cuts or anything what-so-ever. But for the most part, i do agree Gillies started out very stong and did well especially for not being a fighter. But agreeing with the Kassian fans that Kassian did finish off strong..

Rebel66 Guest

I really cannot believe how much talk there has been, both on this board and the White Board, about the Gillies-Kassian bout. It wasn't that much of a huge deal imo. The bigger talking point as far as fights go I think was Kassian continuing to pound on Henituik when it wasn't necessary to do so. Now that was plain ugly to watch.

Old news now in any case......