Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats vs Blades

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    Come on...Roddy a homer? No way! punk rock Yeah, Roddy only sees what he wants to, even if he has to make it up. Now for the wrath of Roddy fans. vci11
    I think every announcer is at least somewhat of a homer. I have listened to a lot of away announcers this year while watching whltv. I must say that often I have a different view point than even Rod (being a Pats fan), but I have also had time to think about it too.

In regards to this whole situation. I believe that Teubert was on the ice, but was at the bench because of the first fight. Reich grabbed Mitchell on the way to the bench and was giving him face washes, etc. Zahn came over (as he should) when Teubert tried to pull Reich off and they ended up going. Zahn was also throwing punches after the fight was "over". With the inability of the linesman to break anything up, it was all very bizarre how everything went down.

Quote Originally Posted by JDubb
    I think every announcer is at least somewhat of a homer. I have listened to a lot of away announcers this year while watching whltv. I must say that often I have a different view point than even Rod (being a Pats fan), but I have also had time to think about it too.

In regards to this whole situation. I believe that Teubert was on the ice, but was at the bench because of the first fight. Reich grabbed Mitchell on the way to the bench and was giving him face washes, etc. Zahn came over (as he should) when Teubert tried to pull Reich off and they ended up going. Zahn was also throwing punches after the fight was "over". With the inability of the linesman to break anything up, it was all very bizarre how everything went down.
    Dang Fridays game is gonna be sweet i want to go to Regina to check it out ,but i doubt i will be able to score a ticket .No matter what the Blades always seem to give the Pats a great game even if were basement dwellers like we are this year .

All I'm gonna say is, Molleken just made a fool of himself. What he has apparently said is complete garbage.

I rather enjoyed this game punk rock Not too often you see fights like so in the Brandt Center anymore. They always seem to fight on the road

Good for Teubert though. He certainly doesn't deserve a suspension, but he will get one. He even waited to check with Hunt whether he should help out Mitchell (linesman as well). Didn't throw any punches, just went in to pull Reich off so he wouldn't keep feeding Mitchell with unnecessary punches. Then the other linesmen came in to pull off Teubert, then Zahn went after Teubert, and some more joined the train of 'trying to pull players off each other'. Then Zahn and Teubert were beeking each other, and when they skated near each other, Teubert gave him a shot and they fought...and boy did Zahn get knocked hard. He wasn't sure if he was done yet or not after his helmet came off from the punch...then he dropped. And while the linesman was holding down Teubert and breaking up the fight, Zahn got enough free to feed Teubert (mostly the linesman though) with punches. Bender was ready to go in there, but Hunt said no.

So much for "All I'm gonna say is..."...lol. But yeah, Molleken is either just trying to make up a story, or he is blind and had no clue what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    All I'm gonna say is, Molleken just made a fool of himself. What he has apparently said is complete garbage.

I rather enjoyed this game punk rock Not too often you see fights like so in the Brandt Center anymore. They always seem to fight on the road

Good for Teubert though. He certainly doesn't deserve a suspension, but he will get one. He even waited to check with Hunt whether he should help out Mitchell (linesman as well). Didn't throw any punches, just went in to pull Reich off so he wouldn't keep feeding Mitchell with unnecessary punches. Then the other linesmen came in to pull off Teubert, then Zahn went after Teubert, and some more joined the train of 'trying to pull players off each other'. Then Zahn and Teubert were beeking each other, and when they skated near each other, Teubert gave him a shot and they fought...and boy did Zahn get knocked hard. He wasn't sure if he was done yet or not after his helmet came off from the punch...then he dropped. And while the linesman was holding down Teubert and breaking up the fight, Zahn got enough free to feed Teubert (mostly the linesman though) with punches. Bender was ready to go in there, but Hunt said no.

So much for "All I'm gonna say is..."...lol. But yeah, Molleken is either just trying to make up a story, or he is blind and had no clue what actually happened.
    So what im getting from all of this is ,the Blades started all the fights got beat up pretty good and Molleken is blind lol.

Another thing i found funny was Brent Parker was sitting in the press box next to Les Lazaruk, and Les kept saying it's hard too ignore what brent is saying to the head of officiating but i can't. I guess he was just yelling and telling off the head of officiating after that whole line brawl took place
    Last edited by hobster; 01-28-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    So what im getting from all of this is ,the Blades started all the fights got beat up pretty good and Molleken is blind lol.
    To break it down...

-Hill and Reich went off the face off...Reich winning.

-Elder and Flatters went off the face off, and Elder came right after him and got the better of Flatters.

-Reich starts a fight with Mitchell, and again wins, as Mitchell couldn't match up.

-Then Teubert sorta started his and Zahn's fight, but they both wanted at each other, so really, it doesn't matter too much who started it in their case.

-Molleken is blind or making up stories.

Thanx for clearing everything up Fight Guy, it's good to get both sides to the night from Lornes side and the fans side. Wild night made for a great game was just gonna ask you who stood out for the Blades last night ?

Hmmm...noticed Hulak a lot...Gillies...not so much. Flatters could be a very good player. He has damn good speed, but his decisions with the puck are questionable some times. ...and Reich...lol.

Really can't wait for Friday. Won't be as exciting as last nights game (fight wise), but will be a good one regardless!

You got a interesting pic there not sure i like Elders fist into Klotz's face tho lmao

I like how Flatters has 3 of his 4 points this season all against the pats, including both of his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    You got a interesting pic there not sure i like Elders fist into Klotz's face tho lmao
    I like how it almost looks like he's crying!