Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pats vs Blades

Golks Guest

No word on suspensions to Hunt or Molleken........yet.

01/29/08 Regina $750.00 fine for fourth multiple fight of season versus Saskatoon on January 27.
    01/29/08 Colten Teubert Regina Two games for fourth game misconduct of season versus Saskatoon on January 27.
    01/29/08 Brent Parker Regina $500.00 for actions during game versus Saskatoon on January 27.
    01/29/08 Saskatoon $750.00 fine for fourth multiple fight of season at Regina on January 27.
    01/29/08 Mike Reich Saskatoon One game for third game misconduct of season at Regina on January 27.

bryyan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy
    To break it down...

-Hill and Reich went off the face off...Reich winning.

-Elder and Flatters went off the face off, and Elder came right after him and got the better of Flatters.

-Reich starts a fight with Mitchell, and again wins, as Mitchell couldn't match up.

-Then Teubert sorta started his and Zahn's fight, but they both wanted at each other, so really, it doesn't matter too much who started it in their case.

-Molleken is blind or making up stories.
    Reich " Caspered" Mitchell, is why he won that fight, Mitchell was swingin wildly, i give him credit, that little maggot Reich couldnt knock Mitchell down, and Teubert knocked Zahn to the ice, with his helmet and then after the linesman fell on teubs, Zahn started swinging, class act there by Zahn. And id say yes, Molleken is blind , as Teubs was on the ice during all of this. im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but thats what happened. Maybe next time Reich wont pick a fight with a 16 yr old guy, maybe try Bender or Watt, or if he is completely nutz, try Elder. vci22

Quote Originally Posted by bryyan
    Reich " Caspered" Mitchell, is why he won that fight, Mitchell was swingin wildly, i give him credit, that little maggot Reich couldnt knock Mitchell down, and Teubert knocked Zahn to the ice, with his helmet and then after the linesman fell on teubs, Zahn started swinging, class act there by Zahn. And id say yes, Molleken is blind , as Teubs was on the ice during all of this. im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but thats what happened. Maybe next time Reich wont pick a fight with a 16 yr old guy, maybe try Bender or Watt, or if he is completely nutz, try Elder. vci22
    Wow thats the biggest homer statment i have ever heard, good job on seeing things both ways and not just one sided lol

Tadaa Guest

My money is on JD to KO Reich in the 2nd...

Tadaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaa
    My money is on JD to KO Reich in the 2nd...

Tadaa!!!
    I dont get why some people dont like reich on here anymore. I miss what he used to do with the pats, as he was fun to watch. It shouldnt matter the jersey he wears.

That being said, I would much rather have Watt take out Gillies. They were talking last game, and gillies is way over due for a beating.
    Last edited by Some_Arrogant_Jerk; 02-01-2008 at 03:57 PM.

I can't ever see Gillies fighting, with the other guys we have for that role he will check check and check tho. He is a guy you hate too play against but love too have on your team. I think alot of people loved him for team Canada this year with his crashing and banging. He will never be a guy that will light the lamp, but is a great leader and is a smart hockey player that can lay the body and pot the odd goal in.

If Teubert were to get another game misconduct, how long would his suspension be? I know he got two games after his fourth.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

holy crap did Klotz ever tko Elder wow

Quote Originally Posted by hobster
    holy crap did Klotz ever tko Elder wow
    Yes he did and for a change I am listening to the Pats broadcast this period only though. I sure hope the Blades can win tonight. How the hell did Reich get a 10 minute misconduct before the puck drop,and even before the anthem? I heard something like he may have done/said something to the Pats bench. I would like to hear that line of Klotz,Reich and Philp though. haha

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Flatters and Bender was a dandy! of a fight i will call it a draw.