Thread: Next Year's Roster.

Default Next Year's Roster.

Just a look at the next year Bronco Roster.
    20's Nelson, Smith, Weise, Stieler, McAvoy, Duda, Dansereau and Yonkman
    We can only keep three and that will be a hard decision. There are so many different possabilities with our 20's that a person can't even start to pick one over the other. So here is what we have entering the season minus any of our 20's. We also will proberally draft another Euro.

Centers: Tassone, Eakin, Dowling

Left Wingers: Wudrick, Dalecky, Hoban

Right Wingers: Hoban

Dmen: Doyle, Claffey, Molle, Rogers

Goaltender: Guggenberger.

Top Prospect Forwards IMO: Magnus, Toulmin, Vause, Warner, Muench, Tilley, Hay, Simchuk hopefully Nash changes his mind...lol

Dmen Prospects: Mcauley, Martin, Greyeyes, Ernst, Tarasoff

Goaltending: Ferber
    "Good timber doesn't grow with ease the stronger the wind the stronger the tree"

Well, as far as 20's go, imo anyway, I think Nelson will probably play in the Bruins system, Dudas will be in The Blue Jackets system. As much as I like Steiler I don't think they will let him take up 2 spots (euro and oa) and unless Dansereau smartens up I can't see him coming back either. Unless Wiese signs a pro contract that would leave McAvoy odd man out. Youth looks pretty good in Dowling, Eakin and Hoban up front. I can't agree with Toulman coming back though, he just hasn't developed as much as he should have. Should be an exciting team to watch next year, looking forward to it.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!