Thread: Pack The Plex Fast Approaching

Default Pack The Plex Fast Approaching

Innovation Credit Union Pack the Plex Night Fast Approaching

Jan 29 - Innovation Credit Union and the Swift Current Broncos are inviting everyone in the Southwest to “Pack the Plex Night” this Friday as the Broncos entertain the Moose Jaw Warriors.

The Broncos are looking to set a new attendance mark in the newly renovated facility. The largest crowd of the season to date was 2,487 which was set this past Friday against the Kelowna Rockets.

The night will feature pre-game ceremonies with dignitaries from the City of Swift Current , Innovation Credit Union, the Western Hockey League and the Swift Current Broncos, along with a ceremonial puck drop. Those in attendance will want to be in their seats a little bit earlier than normal to ensure they don’t miss a second of the action. Pre-game ceremonies start at 7:25 pm while puck drop is at 7:30 pm.

Innovation Credit Union will be giving away “A-Buck-A-Seat” based on the number of tickets sold. If all the seats are sold one lucky fan will win $2,865.00. Check out www.scbroncos.com for the daily updated ticket sale totals.

“Outta Bounds”, two local singers, will also be performing live before the game starting at 6:30 pm and during the 1st and 2nd intermissions.

The Broncos have currently sold over 1,600 tickets for Friday’s game. Call the Broncos Office at 773-1509 or stop in the Broncos Store to pick yours up today. There are still Innovation Credit Union Family Fun Night ticket packages available for just $20, which include 2 adult and 2 student tickets.

Don’t miss your chance to be part of record breaking history. Come “Pack the Plex”!

For more information contact:

Jordan Wall, Director of Marketing and Sales, Swift Current Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3

Tracy Lemon, Public/Media Relations Director, Swift Current Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default Repeat

Anybody know how ticket sales are going. I'm betting there will be a huge walk up on tickets. Moose Jaw and Swift Current have a pretty good rivalry.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

No idea how accurate this is (as i dont think it has been updated in a day or so) but scbroncos has 1807

does anyone know if Moose Jaw is bringing a fan bus?

Bronco website is now reporting 2106. Another 2000+ night for attendence, but will they be able to sell-out?
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
    Bronco website is now reporting 2106. Another 2000+ night for attendence, but will they be able to sell-out?
    I just bought another ticket, not alot above row 4 now. Also Zoo says last count about 500 left for the game (which already puts us around 2300)