Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6 in a row

1. Talking 6 in a row

oh how nice 6 in row is. i think the boys are taking the run seriously.

Swift is lookin good at this point, I think as fans we are all in for very entertaining post season. Lots of great talent in the east, and I am hoping the eventual eastern rep isn;t too beat up to play the West champ. Are there any first roud match u[s you guys would like to not have? You are beating everyone right now.

Quote Originally Posted by localguy
    Swift is lookin good at this point, I think as fans we are all in for very entertaining post season. Lots of great talent in the east, and I am hoping the eventual eastern rep isn;t too beat up to play the West champ. Are there any first roud match u[s you guys would like to not have? You are beating everyone right now.
    I dont like playing Lethbridge, they scare me, and i dont like matching up with Calgary in the first round. After the first though, i could care less.

I really don't want to play Calgary first round and would prefer if we didn't play Lethbridge either other than that I think we match up against any team well. I would like to play Regina or Moose Jaw first round because we are so much faster than them we would win those IMO. The only thing about playing Regina and MJ is it would be be hard on the body because the are so big and like to goon it up but as long as our PP is going. Who do you guys want to play?

I actually wouldn't like to play Brandon. I would love to play the Hat and knock them out first round, to get a little redemption from years past! The bigger teams like MJ and Regina might were us down but only if they can catch us. If we use our speed we could wear them out by them trying to catch us for a 7 game series.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead
    I actually wouldn't like to play Brandon. I would love to play the Hat and knock them out first round, to get a little redemption from years past! The bigger teams like MJ and Regina might were us down but only if they can catch us. If we use our speed we could wear them out by them trying to catch us for a 7 game series.
    While it's does go both ways with wearing a team down, most ppl will only notice the physical play. However i think SC can play that hard hitting style too.

Also would love nothing more than to play MH in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi
    While it's does go both ways with wearing a team down, most ppl will only notice the physical play. However i think SC can play that hard hitting style too.

Also would love nothing more than to play MH in the playoffs.
    As much as you have against the Hat, I think we should gewt to play them, it would be so nice to to so after haveing all the Hat guys in our buidling on the final game of the season shouting "We're number 1" over and over. They have been so good for so long, I think everyone in the east would like to be the team to eliminate them.

i agree.

I think the way regina have self annointed themselves as "best in the WHL" has put a big target on their back....I think calgary's got the horses to beat them and Regina doesn't look very strong next year......
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default No No..

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    I think the way regina have self annointed themselves as "best in the WHL" has put a big target on their back....I think calgary's got the horses to beat them and Regina doesn't look very strong next year......

I think Calgary is obviously the best in the East but the Pats goaltending is better so it is close but Calgary is better right now.