Thread: Paul Postma again

Default Paul Postma again

How did he look?

Also, did Derek Claffey get a chance to play.
    Drop the Puck

Talking Postma

Hey Rebel39:

Postma looked good out there. Never saw alot of ice time but the shifts he did get he did not look 15. Did nothing fancy or didn't do no end to end rush but stuck to basic hockey. Played the player not the puck and stood up at the blue line. Looked real good playing against guys alot older. Nice to see the Bronco's invited his mom and dad to take part in parents weekend and introduced them at center ice along with all the other Bronco parents.

Claffey (spelling) did not play. Can you answer me a question. I hear Postma is an offensive D-man who likes to rush with the puck. His D partner in Red Deer, Claffey i am told is a tough in your face stay at home d-man. I admit i don't know alot about Claffey. Is he big and tough? Is he an in your face d-man who clears the net? Any help would be great as i have been told Claffey and Postma are 1-2 in Red Deer on defence and both are Bronco prospects.

Scout

Default Claffey

is not overly big, but is a d man who plays the in your face style. He is the number 1 d-man in Red Deer overall, and Postma is at best the number 3 guy.The reason I suggest that is because Claffey is an all around player where Postma is more offensively gifted and takes chances, which in turn makes Claffey stay home more. One thing for sure, these guys are going to be players and I suggest they will be good ones.

I had a good conversation with Dean last week and he is looking forward to what these 2 guys are going to bring to the table next year. Claffey was a later round pick, and could be the steal of the draft.
    Drop the Puck

Default Postma

Thanks Reb for the info. I had heard alot about Postma and very little about Claffey. I hear Leslie got a shut out. Good for him. You got a steal here. I was told favors were recalled. Leslie will be an elite goalie. Mark my words on that. I used to get raked over the coals when i said the same about Moir and look at him now. He is whats winning or keeping us in the games. And i think Leslie will be better given time.

Scout