Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 2

mccabe23 Guest

Default Game 2

Well, let's all hope we don't get another "Smith" for the rest of this series. Judging by the last two Kelowna/Vancouver games, I see that punches to the face are now legal. I've NEVER seen so many punches to the face by one team, in one game, in my life.

All is good though. We all remember when Tri-Cities got up on us last year. Kelowna will just step it up. Go Rockets!!!!!!!

Default Not sure how we rated

Smith for a second straight time. He is easily the worst in the league by my count. When your as bad as he is you should only get a few games per year just like a fourth line player. This is a development league after all. Treat the officials just like the teams treat the kids. Sitting in the stands watching other refs might help his game.

I don't blame him for the loss. We did that in both games.

Credit to he Giants for playing smashmouth hockey - thats what they need to do to win. As long as the ref is not calling it keep doin it.

Go Rockets Go!!

Well, I didn't see the game in Kelowna as I dont have shaw, but in the game in Vancouver the Rockets were throwing just as many gloved punches as the Giants in the final game of the season.

Not defending Smith, just stating what I saw in that game. Hopefully Smith is done with this series now, but somehow I think we will see him again in game 3 or 4 in Vancouver.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Well, I didn't see the game in Kelowna as I dont have shaw.
    Beaner, you missed a good one. Get to a bar tonight! Do something!
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Well, I didn't see the game in Kelowna as I dont have shaw, but in the game in Vancouver the Rockets were throwing just as many gloved punches as the Giants in the final game of the season.
    Very much true. You Kelowna fans are fooling yourselves if you think it is only one way. Your team plays just as dirty (more, IMO) than the Giants do. And most of those games in Vancouver the Giants were getting the penalties called on them and you guys were getting away with murder. So it works both ways.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys will come out flying tonight and tie the series 1-1.

Kassian...I say nay nay...The Giants played BRUTAL cheap last night

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Take off those Rockette glasses for a second, things may be more clear.

C.F. I'm not trying to stir anything up, I'm just saying, The TV Camera's can only get so much......

kelownakarl Guest

Both teams played dirty I guess..... Lets leave the trash talking on the ice!

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    The same could be said for the Rockets. Just look at when they were taking shots at the Giants after Vancouver scored a goal. Pretty cheap in my books.

I guess you missed a lot of the Rockets games in Vancouver this season. They were the definition of cheap. Especially Palin. Cross checks in the face, punches to the back of the head, no penalty calls. Of course the Giants would get called for some phantom tripping penalty a few minutes later. Figures though...Smith was the ref.