Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Game 2

I absolutly Agree...The rockets had a chance and they capatilized.....AND, I never said the rockets wern't capable of committing penalties...heck, i said to everyone that Couture's 2nd period penalty was a VERY good penalty to take.....

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    I absolutly Agree...The rockets had a chance and they capatilized.....AND, I never said the rockets wern't capable of committing penalties...heck, i said to everyone that Couture's 2nd period penalty was a VERY good penalty to take.....
    Well it seems like a lot of you act that way. Anyway, I'm not here to cause problems so I won't continue this on any further. I just can't wait until game 3. I want to see how the Giants respond. My gut tells me that this game was a huge confidence killer for them. And I see Kelowna doing real well in game 3. I hope I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    You know this goes both ways. I could sit here and argue with you on several calls that should've/could've been called on Kelowna. But I'm not going to.
    Well as long as you don't try to say that the chippiness was even. It wasn't last night nor was it ALL season long as evidenced by the two teams total PIM's in games versus each other or overall. The giants were running guys last night and there were 4 or 5 hits from behind. Several were called, some weren't. Giants have no claim against the officiating of last night's game.
    You just fail to realize that the Rockets are capable of committing penalties too.
    I didn't see anyone state that. What they did state, however, was accurate. The record doesn't lie.
    I'm not blaming the officiating for the Giants losing.
    Good, because no-one could and do it honestly. Having said that, I do admit that there was one call on the Giants I thought was cheap. Refs, however, often take a dim view of teams running opposing players. He may have been trying to send a message that he had seen enough. To the giants credit, they did a great job coming back against a team that rarely allows that to happen and their PK was outstanding.

You Kelowna fans are a joke.
    Anyway, I'm not here to cause problems
    I wonder what kind of reaction one would expect if they posted the same remark about giants fans on their board?
    I just can't wait until game 3. I want to see how the Giants respond. My gut tells me that this game was a huge confidence killer for them. And I see Kelowna doing real well in game 3. I hope I'm wrong though.
    I see it that way as well. I expect the giants to be a little nervous in front of the big crowd and media hype on tuesday. I love how Yeomans responded to giving up a very soft tying goal and then stoning them in OT. Predicted outcome: Rockets 4 - Giants 2.

You Kelowna fans are a joke.

The Rockets can never do any wrong, eh?

Well whatever, I'm not going to stoop to that level. I will say that the Giants weren't very disciplined (although there were a few weak calls made against them) and the non call when Brule had the puck in front of the Kelowna net was a bunch of B.S. I know you guys will argue that since none of you seem capable of being objective.

Anyway, the Giants blew it. They played great on the PK in the 3rd period, had tons of opportunities to win in OT yet they failed to do so. The Rockets capitalized on their opportunities. End of story.
    Thanks Kass, yes all of us Rocket fans are a joke, I knew it.

Yes the Rockets do wrong. The Giants were more undisciplined IMO and got more of the cheap penaltys. There were alot of cheap stuff away from the play that the TV could not show by both teams. I forget who clubbed Comeau, but it was bad and way behind the play that made him bleed from his right side of his head.

Brule call was missed, but lets remember the Rockets hit two posts in OT alone. Kelowna out shot and out worked the Giants especially in the second period.

Kelowna defense has played terrible, practically every goal was caused by a defensive breakdown. Fistric's goal coming out of the box was a joke, no one was close to him. Sure it was a bad goal by Yeomans, but there wasn't any defense or forwards even close?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

rinkrat Guest

hitting the post does not count as a shot on goal.Jovo

Well it seems like a lot of you act that way. Anyway, I'm not here to cause problems so I won't continue this on any further. I just can't wait until game 3. I want to see how the Giants respond. My gut tells me that this game was a huge confidence killer for them. And I see Kelowna doing real well in game 3. I hope I'm wrong though.
    Really? They take a tonne of penalties, putting themselves shorthanded for 7 straight minutes in the third and yet still come back to tie it against one of the best teams in the league. They almost won it overtime.

I think the giants confidence is going to be just fine, they just need to stay out of the box and keep playing hard.

If anything Kelowna should have had this game done and overwith in the third period. Kelowna is lucky they got game 2, they certainly had the chances to bury the giants and they didn't.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    hitting the post does not count as a shot on goal.Jovo
    Thanks for your great hockey knowledge! I said in two different sentences that Kelowna hit two posts in OT and Kelowna out shot the Giants.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I forget who clubbed Comeau, but it was bad and way behind the play that made him bleed from his right side of his head.
    The guilty party on that play was none other than "Glass Jaw Fistric".

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    If anything Kelowna should have had this game done and overwith in the third period. Kelowna is lucky they got game 2, they certainly had the chances to bury the giants and they didn't.
    Even though the Rockets had two PP goals, the power play is and was terrible. Normally the PP is one of the strongest part of the Rocket game. I think they really miss Weber on PP, but they better work on a fix very soon!