Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Game 2

Kassian Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevanie97
    Lets see Bartley(64pims) always backs up his toughness right, as does Costanzo(44pims)as does Cunning(60pims) as does Lamb(37pims) as does Franson(70pims) as does Meszeros(8pims) etc etc etc.

See the point here now. All those above are aggitators and trash talkers and according to there pims obviously don't back it up all the time.

The same can be said for Kelowna, there is a list of them just like the Giants list above.

Then you have your Grants, Brules, Sylvesters and Webers that more often then not back it up.
    Kev-

I understand your point. But all of those guys you listed above there (with the exception of Lamb) have fought at least once this season. In fact most of of them fought more than once.

I can understand if you consider guys like Meszaros, Cunning, and Lamb trash talkers. Cunning especially. But I don't agree with Bartley, Costanzo, and Franson. Bartley does talk but he is also willing. Costanzo rarely does anything to be considered a trash talker, IMO. He isn't even that physical. More of a PK shot blocker type of player. Franson isn't gritty enough to be a trash talker, IMO. He has all the tools to be a real good defenseman, yet he lacks the edge and grit. Unfortunately he is too soft most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassian
    Kev-

I understand your point. But all of those guys you listed above there (with the exception of Lamb) have fought at least once this season. In fact most of of them fought more than once.

I can understand if you consider guys like Meszaros, Cunning, and Lamb trash talkers. Cunning especially. But I don't agree with Bartley, Costanzo, and Franson. Bartley does talk but he is also willing. Costanzo rarely does anything to be considered a trash talker, IMO. He isn't even that physical. More of a PK shot blocker type of player. Franson isn't gritty enough to be a trash talker, IMO. He has all the tools to be a real good defenseman, yet he lacks the edge and grit. Unfortunately he is too soft most of the time.
    Totally agree with you but Comeau,Ray even Blanar talk it but when need be walk it..........all I am saying that each team has the same type of players and I know Costanzo,Bartley and Franson have been talking in this series as most do come playoff time and that its unusual for them but.......its all or nothing now, to late to hold anything back.

But don't get me wrong in no way do i think the Giants are any cheaper then the Rockets...........we cheap shot just as much as the next team and no way are the Giants more dirty then anybody else and anybody thinks different about there team is just being a homer.

Kassian Guest

Thumbs up

But don't get me wrong in no way do i think the Giants are any cheaper then the Rockets...........we cheap shot just as much as the next team and no way are the Giants more dirty then anybody else and anybody thinks different about there team is just being a homer.
    Thank you. That was the only point I was trying to make. I'm glad there are some Kelowna fans out there that aren't totally blinded by the homer glasses.

Not a problem Kas i I know you know your stuff and if you get to kelowna for a game lets have a beer.

On you of course

Kassian Guest

Not a problem Kas i I know you know your stuff and if you get to kelowna for a game lets have a beer.

On you of course
    LOL!

Lets see Bartley(64pims) always backs up his toughness right, as does Costanzo(44pims)as does Cunning(60pims) as does Lamb(37pims) as does Franson(70pims) as does Meszeros(8pims) etc etc etc.

See the point here now. All those above are aggitators and trash talkers and according to there pims obviously don't back it up all the time.

The same can be said for Kelowna, there is a list of them just like the Giants list above.

Then you have your Grants, Brules, Sylvesters and Webers that more often then not back it up.
    Credibilty hit for kevanie! Lamb, Costanzo and Franson are trash-talkers??? Incredible....just incredible... :skeptical
    WE ARE ALL GIANTS.

I agree with Kevanie.....Actually, I know the rockets are suspect on alot of calls or miscalls, but does that make me less of a fan? of course not, everybody loves to have their team win and will always say "no, we don't do that" just to protect their team, but i know, the Rockets are a chippy team. But the game of Hockey is as chippy as a team makes it. If they don't get caught, does it make them not guilty? LOL, of course not! If it did, then alot of Rockets and Giants would be innocent men. Yeah right. Sylvester for example. In Game 1. First shift, whistle blows and a giant is down...Sly cross checks the giant again, penalty. WHAT THE HELL SLY! You idiot...Sit out for a game...The Rockets are just as guilty of chippy play as every other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles Muldoon
    Credibilty hit for kevanie! Lamb, Costanzo and Franson are trash-talkers??? Incredible....just incredible... :skeptical
    You ever actually watch a game Knuckles? Just about every player on the ice at one time or another hacks the back of the ankles, cross checks a player and talks **** to them........and if they don't they don't last long in the WHL, grab a brain,some WHL knowledge and take your foot out of your mouth before speaking again please........freaking kids.
    Last edited by kevanie97; 03-28-2005 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    The guilty party on that play was none other than "Glass Jaw Fistric".
    I should of known that Boris Fistric was the guilty party. Boris reminds me of that guy from the Ditect Morgage commercials.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php