Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Battle In The East Division

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk
    Sure, the tiny teams like the tigers and broncos are generally faster, but we are somehow making just as much noise, if not more than those teams..
    The Pats are 6-3-0-1 in there last ten and have a one game winning streak going. Swift is 9-1 in there last ten and have a 8 game winning streak going and won the season series 4 games to 2. I don't think that's just as much or more noise.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead
    The Pats are 6-3-0-1 in there last ten and have a one game winning streak going. Swift is 9-1 in there last ten and have a 8 game winning streak going and won the season series 4 games to 2. I don't think that's just as much or more noise.
    What about the 10 game unbeaten streak? I would consider that as making noise.

Default Noise makers

The only noise coming from Pats-land is Parker flipping out, Roddy whining about how the refs are out to get his little Pats, and the penalty box door slamming with Watt and Teubert in it once again.

Default Battle Of The East

Well although Moose Jaw and Regina improved alot at the trade deadline, the team i fear the most is play-offs is Brandon. These guys unlike the other two contenders have speed. They have two very capable goalies and their defence is no push over. They have allowed the fewest goals against at 157 and are the least penalized team in the East so our powerplay would be ineffective. They also lead the East in goals for at 200. They are very well coached and their kidline is unreal. In a series against Swift Current, toughness would be a non factor in the series as both are sorta styled the same. They are very well coached and their powerplay is good. Both Swift and Brandon match up very close. In a seven game series both Regina and Moose Jaw could wear us down with their size but penalties could hurt them.

In the Central i would give it a tie between not wanting to meet Calgary or Lethbridge. Lethbridge is more styled like us but Calgary has all the tools to go all the way.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Quote Originally Posted by stick boy
    The only noise coming from Pats-land is Parker flipping out, Roddy whining about how the refs are out to get his little Pats, and the penalty box door slamming with Watt and Teubert in it once again.
    Your right. We are all complaining for no reason at all. We deserve all those penalties and more, being that the credibility of the officiating outweighs that of parker. We should be happy about penalties.
    Last edited by Flathead; 02-09-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk
    Your right. We are all complaining for no reason at all. We deserve all those penalties and more, being that the credibility of the officiating outweighs that of parker. We should be happy about penalties.
    Glad to see you finally see the light! haha Just bugging ya, man.
    Last edited by Flathead; 02-09-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Quote of previous flaming

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default Canes

Quote Originally Posted by CJSenterprise4
    Pats will take the division by 5 points in the end over the Jaw
    Will they beat the Canes out though? I think it will come down to the last weekend.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek
    White board material isn't it? I realize you're getting frustrated with all the comments about Roddy's whining but not becoming of a mod is it? Or maybe you're not a mod.
    They really arent bothering me. However, that doesnt stop me from calling someone out when they are being a jackass.

and unfortunately, I am not a mod. Though I would be the coolest Mod ever...no offence to the other mods of course. I would like to give it a try, but Im probably too rough around the edges to be one of the supervisors of posts.

The biggest thing I worry about is their overall offensive capabilities.

I hope your kidding. We led the WHL for a majority of the first half in goals, and right now we're second behind Calgary by only 7.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley
    The biggest thing I worry about is their overall offensive capabilities.

I hope your kidding. We led the WHL for a majority of the first half in goals, and right now we're second behind Calgary by only 7.
    One line.
    GO BRONCOS GO!!!