Thread: The Americans

Default The Americans

Why was it that in the poll on Whl.ca about who will win the league title was the Americans so poorly rated? I believe that they are one of the top team if not the top team in the dub and we have consistently beat the likes of Spokane and Vancouver all year! Come on give them some credit!

kaniksu Guest

The poll was created before the Ams jumped up to the #1 spot and the actual standings were similar to the poll results at that time. I believe both Spokane and Calgary were ahead of the Ams when the poll was created.

I voted for the Ams but honestly a few weeks ago I may not have.

I also think it's b/c you're similar to my team, Brandon, in the fact that you're not a high profile team like a Calgary or Vancouver, so slide under the radar. Plus, a lot of the whl.com viewers live on the Canadian Prairies and we only see your team live on the ice maybe once a year.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

you know we've been under rated all season. since the very begining we weren't supposed to do good. no we're doing good and people arent taking notice. the chl rankings for example, all season we've been below spokane and below vancouver for most of it. yet head to head we clearly showed we were the better team. it's ok though underrated is better in my opinion

Yea I guess that it could be a good thing to be underrated because the other teams just won't take as much notice I mean we are like 42-12 with some SO Losses but still what an AMAZING record! This team has talent and a great coaching and management staff!