Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Not Dead Yet

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBits
    Oh, I think Dondo or somebody already tried to do that about 2 pages back. and we've already established that it is a pipedream, we're just having fun. Don't you think it'd be interesting if our very last game together, and of the season, decided who made the playoffs.
    ya that would be sweet if we could decide the season on the last game of the season but if it gets t that point i dont think the blazers deserve to be in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by blazerhockey
    ya that would be sweet if we could decide the season on the last game of the season but if it gets t that point i dont think the blazers deserve to be in the playoffs.
    Doesn't look like you have a whole lot to worry about. (not that you were to begin with)

I'm not much of a mathematician, but, it looks like PG has to just lose one more and Kam has to only win one more. I think I can hear the fat lady clearing her throat.
    For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBits
    Oh and guess what OTH, SK was one of the provinces that have "family day" so we were home to listen to the pm game on Monday. vci11
    speaking of Family Day I heard on the radio that some provinces instituted a Family Day but plan to take away Remembrance Day as a holiday, so its not a n extra holiday. Which would suck. Did SK make that deal TB?
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo
    speaking of Family Day I heard on the radio that some provinces instituted a Family Day but plan to take away Remembrance Day as a holiday, so its not a n extra holiday. Which would suck. Did SK make that deal TB?
    I don't think so, but it is only a provincial holiday so people who are federal workers like Canada Post still have to work.

I think there would be an uprising if the gov't tried to take away a legitimate holiday to replace it with some "made-up" one that was basically made to give us another long weekend.
    For What It's Worth