Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brent Howarth

kelownakarl Guest

Default Brent Howarth

Talk about a guy stepping it up in the playoffs.... Howarth has elevated his work ethic and is getting rewarded on the scoresheet and with lots of ice time. Great to see, keep up the good work bud!

mccabe23 Guest

yes! Howarth is playing great along with his linemates. Time for Bodie and Comeau to step it up a notch. It'll come. Go Rockets!!!!

Its about time for Brent who I have always liked and thought should be more important.........can't wait till next year for him who i think will be a key to us.

Easy 2nd Liner IMO...Not to pull a KBF, but i think our top 2 lines will be

1st: Comeau, Bodie, Keller
    2nd: Howarth(Ofukany), Spurgeon, Ray

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps

And not a bad first 2 lines either. Anyone hoping for the Rockets downfall next year will have to wait another year.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    Talk about a guy stepping it up in the playoffs.... Howarth has elevated his work ethic and is getting rewarded on the scoresheet and with lots of ice time. Great to see, keep up the good work bud!
    Absolutely! Howarth has been quite a pleasant surprise. He has really stepped up his play.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps

You think Darzins is a third liner? Not me he will be on the first line with Kemp and bodie, Howarth is still 3rd liner but maybe the best thirdliner in the WHL.

That is what i think the lines will look like if Darzins doesn't return...darzins will replace Comeau and Comeau will replace Howarth or Ofukany

kelownakarl Guest

Next years forwards look awesome. WOW!

Fair enough but i can tell you he will return........but you didn't hear it from me if you know what i mean.