Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Dead Yet

Iconcup Not Dead Yet

Well, here we all thought our playoff hopes would be dashed this weekend.

With the win against the Bruins and Vancouver being sweethearts and beating both Kamloops and Chilliwack this weekend.......

Do you think a 10 game winning streak is too much to ask for? :skeptical

I wonder what Swanson is going to write about now? I'm sure he had his story written and his finger on the send button. You're going to have to save that story a little while longer Jimmy Boy!!!!
    For What It's Worth

The past few games have showed that anything is possible. With Cyr playing like Cyr again and everyone else stepping up nothing would surprise me about this group right now.

Well I guess anything is possible. I'm the one with the pink glasses right.

But......

We not only need a 10 game winning streak, we need Kamloops/Chill to have a 10 game losing steak. vci11 They are both going on the Eastern swing.....that's what 6 games?

In any case, we would need a lot of outside help. I still think it would be cool to have a deciding game their very last game between PG and Kamloops. If you haven't already noticed, I'm a dreamer.
    For What It's Worth

Iconwhl

[QUOTE=TwoBits]Well I guess anything is possible. I'm the one with the pink glasses right. If you haven't already noticed, I'm a dreamer.[/QUOTE]

I am with you two bits.... I am a dreamer too, remember I am the one who wants Mucha to move to PG..... here's to the cougars play off run.... cheers!

Everybody reading this must think we're nuts.
    For What It's Worth

Not sure about Chilliwack but the way Kamloops is playing lately I could fully see them go on a big losing streak. It would be nice to see the team play another home game past March 8th here.

Yes, things look like they are starting to slide for Kamloops. And it's tough out here in the East.

As bad as things got for PG, not once did we say our team sucked. haha If I were a Kamloops fan I'd start a new thread just to get that off of there.
    For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBits
    Yes, things look like they are starting to slide for Kamloops. And it's tough out here in the East.

As bad as things got for PG, not once did we say our team sucked. haha If I were a Kamloops fan I'd start a new thread just to get that off of there.
    this weekend even PG would have killed kamloops, follow the blazers and guess what you will being saying the same thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    this weekend even PG would have killed kamloops, follow the blazers and guess what you will being saying the same thing!!
    Oh come on now, have you seen the standings? Suck it up and go cheer for your team. You think this weekend was tough, it ain't going to get any easier here out East.
    For What It's Worth

Default In a Perfect World!

Quote Originally Posted by scamperdog
    C'mon, be a true fan through thick and thin! vc124 Be a dreamer! Hey, I'm planning the MEMORIAL CUP parade route for the COUGARS and it comes right through downtown Morin Lake, SK. vci34 And, didn't you here the MIGHTY TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS are winning the STANLEY CUP this year? haha
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION