Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spokane wants Wuchterl Suspended

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ihlemic10
    Not to spite any of you, its just I was looking at it from my seat at the end of the arena and it looked mostly clean. The ironic thing about this is I was talking with Wucterl and his Billet last week and he was talking about how he wanted to tone it down. This was becuase the Officals were treating him like a goon. Hopefully your guy isn't injured so that he can't play. Right now we have Injured players from hits in games in December. I don't like when teams have injuered players like this.
    Granted, I was watching the game on the internet feed.....so I don't have an "in person" account.......but it did look like a pretty vicious hit. I believe Bruton is out with a concusion.....and after the hit you could see that he was out on his feet while the trainer held him up. IMO you could see this hit coming for several minutes......after Mercer laid out Wuchterl.....Wuchterl skated around looking for "pay back".....Bruton just happened to be the opportunity that presented itself. You know how it goes......no WHL suspension........and Wuchterl might be forced to answer the bell tonight. LaPointe might try to finish what he started or Stoesz or Desautels will find him, but they better put Love out on ever shift with Wuchterl, because I'd imagine some Chiefs will pull him aside for a chat.
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

it sounds like there could be a nice line-brawl tonight, that would be fun.
    I take pride in not owning a cowbell!

it sounds like there could be a nice line-brawl tonight, that would be fun.
    Hard to say........but the Chiefs can't be too happy with the hit BUT also with their record against the Tips. Maybe the Chiefs will try to play a rough game tonight, instead of playing the Tips style. The Tips style of play has never worked out too well for Spoke........maybe it's time for a change of pace? Couldn't hurt.
    Have fun at the game tonight Did you ever get tickets?
    We drank all their beer, win the game, beat them up and no one goes to jail. Good times, eh?Andre "Moose" Dupont

nope. Had no money or ride over there, and I can't do the BC trip over.

nope. Had no money or ride over there, and I can't do the BC trip over.
    Well that sucks.......I'll do my best to give you an unbiased re-cap of tonights events, tommorow........but I'll warn you now I am a little bit of a Homer but I'll let you know how things go.

speedkills Guest

Default This is WHY...

Quote Originally Posted by upper level fan
    Watching it on the Everett vidio feed what made it a cheap shot was the distance the spokane guy was away from the boards and how he hit him ointo the boards. If he hits him straight up or the Spokane guy is closer or further away from the boards it clean. And it was hard to tell for sure on the video but it also looked like he took a run at him from a good distance away because he just got hit to. Brutton is out with a concussion. I just hope that in wucteral plays tonight that one of our guys doesnt jump him that he gets him to square up and fight evenly and then it would be settled. So do you know if he's playing tonight or is there a automatic game suspension for a 5 minute major?
    the boarding call in hockey EXISTS! There is a danger zone when a player is a certain distance from the boards...we teach this to kids when they start checking in Pee Wees. Your description here is precisely why it was called.

speedkills Guest

Default YOU? a HOMER????

Quote Originally Posted by 90-91
    Well that sucks.......I'll do my best to give you an unbiased re-cap of tonights events, tommorow........but I'll warn you now I am a little bit of a Homer but I'll let you know how things go.
    LOL...I'll keep ya in check...NOT!

90-91, your fight recaps are usually pretty objective in my opinion...but then that's from one Homer to another...lol

Its offical, the WHL announed the one game suspension today.

upper level fan Guest

Was a great game Spokane definatly out played everett the whole time. The only fight I would have to give Jason Lynch the win with out a doubt over Blatchford. I would have to say I think thats the first fight i have seen him win here in spokane.