Well I for 1 am very excited to watch the Bruins for the 1st time. Will prob be our only chance to watch Moller play in his WHL career. I hope he is a treat to watch. Also very excited to watch Holden play a very skilled defencemen. I dont really know to much about the Bruins besides for a few select players from their roster.

One thing i have heard though is there a quick team, Im not too sure how much i can rely on where I heard this from so i may be wrong when posting that.

One kid I could careless to watch is Brayden Metz, yes I know he's a Regina kid. A very over-rated Regina kid to say the least. There is a reason we gave up on this kid. He plays scared out there alot. I remember a few games when he dressed for the Pats he didnt want the puck at all, as soon as the puck as passed to him he just got rid of it right away dint care where it ended up either. Metz reminds me alot of a old Pats prospect named Paul Brown, when Brown played for us (in his short stint with the pats) he was the same way didnt want the puck at all played the game with his head on a swivle scared to take a bump. I was so glad when we traded away Brown just like i was when we shipped Metz off. Brown never turned into anything in the WHL he went on to play pro hockey 135games 37points between the AHL, ECHL and the UHL but i guess thats 135 more games then Metz will ever play.