Thread: Sea of Black

Default Sea of Black

Hitmen would like to see a Sea of Black at the home games
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Ofcourse there will be those of us from Lethbridge who make our way up there wearing all White. But seeing all black would be neat...mind you the Hitmen suck hahaa Just Kidding, best of luck with all black.....we've done a pretty good job on white down here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mileflames
    Hitmen would like to see a Sea of Black at the home games
    Well, it's about time they decided on this.

For years, we all knew of the Sea "C" of Red the Calgary Flames enjoy having during their play-off runs.

And after ten years, it seems the Calgary Hitmen have finally decided on one for themselves.

Honestly, I dont like it.

The C of Red is a 20 year old tradition.

So is the Winnipeg Whiteout.

After that, it's all a copycat routine that has become especially popular since the Flames run last year. the Ocean of Teal, the Orange Crush. Tampa did a Whiteout, the Hurricanes did a white out. The Roughnecks did a blackout.

And now, the Hitmen are on the bandwagon.

Meh. I have a grey jersey that I will be wearing. If they wanted a blackout, they should not have made the 10th anniversary jerseys grey.