15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kelowna

10 66.67%
  • Vancouver

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game 3

Default Game 3

It will be another good one with over 10,000 in Vancity tonite.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

kelownakarl Guest

momentum on the rockets side..... silence the so called big city critics!

Default I think the boys will

try to come out hard again and get up on them early. Lets hope the ref stays out of the game and lets them play.

Go Rockets Go!!

Icon32

I hope they win both, but I think the best opportunity to win is tonite.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Icon06

I think the pressure is on the Giants. Big crowd and heightened (biased) media hype given they got a split in Kelowna. I think the giants will be nervous. I posted before that I think it will be 4 - 2 Kelowna win and I am sticking with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squig
    Lets hope the ref stays out of the game and lets them play.
    I'll second that, but looking at how all the series are going around the league I somehow doubt that will happen.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

rinkrat Guest

Is Mr.Weber playing tonight? For some reason the injuries are not listed on the WHL site.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    Is Mr.Weber playing tonight? For some reason the injuries are not listed on the WHL site.
    No, Shea isn't playing tonight. However, I heard last night that if the series goes into a game 6/7 situation, Weber will be in the lineup. Apparently he is ready but is waiting to see the outcome of tonight and tomorrows games.

I hope he gets in there soon because we really miss him. We could really use his point shot on the powerplay and his toughness in our own zone. Also, as this may be his last year, I'd sure love to see him as much as possible. He's always a threat when on the ice and he's a fun kid to watch play.

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan
    I think the pressure is on the Giants. Big crowd and heightened (biased) media hype given they got a split in Kelowna. I think the giants will be nervous. I posted before that I think it will be 4 - 2 Kelowna win and I am sticking with it.
    The Giants are used to big crowds and lot os media attention. If anything, it will be an advantage for Vancouver.

If anything, it will be an advantage for Vancouver.
    I read in the paper the other day that each team is trying to avoid "calling out the refs and other team" so it doesn't ignite their opposition...Well...BCTV is doing it FOR the Giants, now the rockets have fuel. They get to show BC and western canada how stupid these people really are! THANKS BCTV!!!