Thread: If The Ams And Chiefs Tie.....

Default If The Ams And Chiefs Tie.....

So lets say that we win out and we tie, WHO would win the division? We would have more wins, we would have the better record in the series, we would have the most goals for. I am curious if that would mean we win the championship. It would be cool if they made them play a tie breaker game! I know they won't but it would be pretty cool!

From what I have heard that isn't the case. I THINK, heavy on the think, that we Chiefs are ahead in total points, right now I believe that we are tied in head to head - Saturday would decide that, and we are ahead in total wins with a game in hand. This is all getting so confusing. In a nutshell, as of today, the game Saturday is critical and that word is all in caps! It is beyond amazing how close this season is turning out to be and how much is on the line. What a great year for both teams! All I can say is GO CHIEFS GO!

mattsfan Guest

Default Ams control their destiny

If the Ams win both games (against Spokane it must be in regulation) they win the Division and Conference Championships. Any other possible scenario heavily favors Spokane.

IF we beat Kelowna and spokane then we would have 52 wins on the season and if spokane beats Portland twice they would have 51 wins on the season. Spokane is the favorite right now because they play Portland twice but I believe that we will win tomorrow night and then again on Saturday! That would give us the division and conference championship even if spokane did beat portland twice! Its comming down to the end! WOW

wheels1 Guest

Default Bottom Line....

Wow what a year huh? This has been incredible to watch this team play this year. Bottom line is that WE must win. We can't sit around and worry about what Spokane is doing and "if" they are going to get beat by Portland or not. We control our own fortune in this case. Time to take care of business...

Best of Luck to the boys this weekend!!!

mattsfan Guest

Default Points then wins

Remember, total wins only counts if we are tied in total points. The Ams could win both games and still not win the titles. If Spokane wins twice against Portland and loses to the Ams in OT, they would get the titles (109 total points vs 108 for the Ams). The Ams have to win Friday and then Saturday in regulation. I for one don't care that much about the titles. What did anyone really expect this year...........amazing. Go get 'em boys, this fan is behind you 100% win or lose just work as hard as you can.