Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: **Official Round One vs. Brandon Thread

WOW!! Do we have to win every game by one freaking goal!! hahah good job by the Canes. I almost feel bad for Brandon, not because they arent a very good team, because they are. They just arent getting the bounces. Truth be told, they have beaten us five on five imho. Basicly, my feelings about it all are the exact same as that australian guy who called in after the game. I really liked his outlook on the attendance and his down to earth opinion. He said and i quote, " i would pay 20 extra bucks to watch more hockey like i did this weekend".

But like he said, give Brandon a ton of credit because they are a very good team and no one is denying it. That being said, we did break their backs tonight and we need to just finish this off and rest up for the next round. I am sorry Brandon fans but i just cant see this Lethbridge team losing four strait.

I think that if anything, its great to play all the lines btw. Sure those young guys may have made it tight but hey.... lesson learned, play off experiance gained.

Go Canes!

Quote Originally Posted by O&C
    WOW!! Do we have to win every game by one freaking goal!! hahah good job by the Canes. I almost feel bad for Brandon, not because they arent a very good team, because they are. They just arent getting the bounces. Truth be told, they have beaten us five on five imho. Basicly, my feelings about it all are the exact same as that australian guy who called in after the game. I really liked his outlook on the attendance and his down to earth opinion. He said and i quote, " i would pay 20 extra bucks to watch more hockey like i did this weekend".

But like he said, give Brandon a ton of credit because they are a very good team and no one is denying it. That being said, we did break their backs tonight and we need to just finish this off and rest up for the next round. I am sorry Brandon fans but i just cant see this Lethbridge team losing four strait.

I think that if anything, its great to play all the lines btw. Sure those young guys may have made it tight but hey.... lesson learned, play off experiance gained.

Go Canes!
    Honestly, I've seen all 3 games and this is a very evenly matched series, we have the edge in shots 89 to 70, but your goalie is better and your special teams are better. A couple different bounces and we could be winning 3v0, but for the most part you make your own luck, and you have made the most of your chances and deserve the lead. I picked you to win in 6, not sure about my prediction now!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    Honestly, I've seen all 3 games and this is a very evenly matched series, we have the edge in shots 89 to 70, but your goalie is better and your special teams are better. A couple different bounces and we could be winning 3v0, but for the most part you make your own luck, and you have made the most of your chances and deserve the lead. I picked you to win in 6, not sure about my prediction now!!!
    I guess we will see tomorrow but i expect Brandon to win it for some reason. The pressure is on us now and you have nothing to lose so who knows. and though i didnt see the game tonght, you certantly cant blame the games in lethbridge on Joey. He was fantastic against us in the Bridge.

PS. your sig is GOLDEN btw

I don't know how you guys can say Caliguri is the reason we haven't been winning. He was stellar tonight, making key saves in traffic and flashing that glove hand a few times, without him it was 6 or 7 for Lethbridge.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley
    I don't know how you guys can say Caliguri is the reason we haven't been winning. He was stellar tonight, making key saves in traffic and flashing that glove hand a few times, without him it was 6 or 7 for Lethbridge.
    We need to have the better goaltending and the best PP, neither has happened so far....and to boot our PK really struggled in the first 2 games...these 3 things help add up to a 89 to 70 shot lead, but a 10 v 7 goal deficit and down 3 v 0 in the series....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.