Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1st round match up against Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by wardog fan
    safe bet to say 35,000 plus in the jaw are cheering for the broncos..and to go further i would say everyone in saskatchewan minus citizens of regina will be cheering the broncos, start making t-shirts in regina saying us agaisnt the world..lol
    Thats fine, because myself, and other pats fans could give a **** about all the other teams. I hope the warriors enjoy their short post season, because next year might be a long one for you guys.

if i were a pat fan i wouldnt be worried too much about the warriors, you guys could be in for a long summer . you guys have your hands full with the speedy broncos...

Quote Originally Posted by wardog fan
    safe bet to say 35,000 plus in the jaw are cheering for the broncos..and to go further i would say everyone in saskatchewan minus citizens of regina will be cheering the broncos, start making t-shirts in regina saying us agaisnt the world..lol
    You can subtract another 1 from that, I don't think I'll be cheering for the Broncos.
    For What It's Worth

Default Tonight!!

Lets get this show on the road! Hope the Brandt Centre is packed and LOUD!!! LETS GO PATS!

Default All fired up on a 15 yr.???

Hey Pat fans you all must have a real confidence problem if everyone is excited about a 15 year old coming to play in the playoffs sounds like he is looked to be more productive than your 3or4 yr guys what is with that be a little more of a believer than that,cause if your players have your attitude they are in big trouble.And I hope Hunt does sit out some older guys for a 15 yr old that should cause some more dressing room grief hell I hope he double shifts the young fella.

Uhhh...us Pats fans aren't expecting Weal to come in and produce like none other, but more just excited to see the future a year early. He is highly touted and everyone would love to see him play. If he is dressed these next few games, he will likely be a fourth line player...maybe see him on the PP to give him some room. They aren't just going to throw him in on a top line and expect him to be like Eberle. And I wouldn't expect to see any of the other 15's playing unless it's necessary.