Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cunning is a god damn *******......

Default Cunning is a god damn *******......

Who the **** does that ****ing guy think he is? How the **** did Zalaski not catch the ****ing dive? ****!!!!!!!What a ****ing Cheap team

With all due respect Teaps, officiating was not our problem. The Rockets took advantage of the giants' nerves for the first half of the game, then tried to sit on it. Big mistake. They let that one get away from them. They had their chances, but it's so obvious they miss Weber especially on the PP. They also miss his leadership.

edit: bad typo
    Last edited by RocketMan; 03-30-2005 at 12:08 AM.

kelownakarl Guest

Teaps or whatever your name is that is a childish immature post.... lets try and keep this mature.

Also, I like to add that playing primarily four defenseman usually won't work over a 60 min. playoff game.

Whoa there, settle down a bit. Although I do not know exactly what happened, there really isn't any need to call a team cheap. Zalasky may have missed the call, but they go both ways throughout the game. Although the refs have been terrible for much of the season, the referee was not the one to score 4 straight goals against Kelowna. If anything it shows the resiliance that the Giants team has, imo. But the series is far from over and I wouldn't be shocked in the least to see the Rockets take it in six.

mccabe23 Guest

Weber needs to warm up his jock strap. We'll need him tomorrow. What else can I say? I'm Very disappointed in Kelowna tonight and the whole series for that matter. Tomorrow is a MUST win. Go Rockets! Kudos to Vancouver for the comeback.

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teaps
    Who the **** does that ****ing guy think he is? How the **** did Zalaski not catch the ****ing dive? ****!!!!!!!What a ****ing Cheap team
    Take of those Rocket glasses! The ref missed calls on both sides, even more agianst the Giants. Blaming the refs is just childish, the Giants started hitting, and the Rockets folded. Nothing else to it.

The officiating was pretty good. I was a bit nervous when I heard Zalasky was coming out to do the game, but in his defence he pretty much let the boys play. Couple questionable calls, couple missed but nothing really drastic.

Palin saved a goal on that Cunning hook, Zalasky had no choice but to call that one.

The linesman, however, were another story. But at least they were equally bad both ways.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    The officiating was pretty good. I was a bit nervous when I heard Zalasky was coming out to do the game, but in his defence he pretty much let the boys play. Couple questionable calls, couple missed but nothing really drastic.
    Agreed, the officiating was not a factor.
    The linesman, however, were another story. But at least they were equally bad both ways.
    Waiving-off icing at the very last moment was a brutal call that lead to the tying goal. But, the players have to be aware that those things happen and not to let up (#$%! Bodie). Mesaros (sp?) sure didn't when he nailed a Rocket player (Comeau ?) that tried to cut into the slot after an offside call.
    Last edited by RocketMan; 03-30-2005 at 01:58 AM.

The officiating was pretty good. but in his defence he pretty much let the boys play. Couple questionable calls, couple missed but nothing really drastic.
    I agree Zalasky was pretty even and wasn't a factor.

What was a factor was the too many men penalty, a experienced team like this shouldn't be making these dumb things.

The defense sucks, Card pulled up on the hit, Palin was caught in never never land, and Bodie didn't pick up his man on the tieing goal.

Yeomans shouldn't of let the winning goal in, a slap shot from the point shouldn't go in!

We will see tonite if the Rockets are the expierenced Champs, or a team that was the best.

It is gut check tonite for the boys, are they up to the task?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php