Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blazers/americans

Letts isn't playing so far in our series. Everett has played like a team who wants to go home for the summer; they haven't really even posed a challenge yet, as our 45-19 shot advantage last night will indicate.

Ya had to figure that's how Kamloops would play --- that's how they played us each time this year, big, nasty and undisciplined. Probably the reason they didn't win the conference like they were picked to and ended up playing as the 8th seed. Time for a rebuild in Kamloops, I'd say. I figured they would at least come out and play well against you guys, I'm more surprised that they haven't given you a challenge yet. They're a better team than the way they play.

Good for you guys though...I just hope both the Ams and Chiefs move to the Western Conference Finals...it would be tremendous for our rivalry.

Maybe you could let us bower Letts for a game! I just wish that we still had Booggard on the team. He would settle them all down real quick!

As much as I think that Ryan likes a good tilt I am not really sure he could handle putting on an AMs jersey! LOL

Well NICE JOB BOYS!!! We got the Sweep and most importantly no one was injured! We can play with the best of them and with the roughest and toughest of them! I am very proud of how this team is doing. Yellow Horn is on a tear with 8 points in 4 games! Wow! Chet's playing great and the team seems to be firing on all cylinders but thats easily said when we played the lowest seed. Keep it up! GO AMS GO