Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You would you rather play hitmen or broncos

Default You would you rather play hitmen or broncos

Just figured I'd ask the canes fans you they would rather play.....for me i think it would be the broncos.....since we've had experience against the hitmen in the playoffs before......but i guess it doesn't really matter as the canes have a better team this year......LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!

Thanks to O&C for the Sig

I want the Hitmen out of the playoffs as soon as possible but I would like to attend away games in the third round.
    That means Calgary is closer and far more seats available.
    I am some what torn. Neither team seems unbeatable.
    I say bring on the Hitmen as we could aveng a few defeats in past playoffs at their hands.

If Swifty makes it past Calgary there confidnse levill is gonna go through the roof. If i was a Hurricane fan, i would hope for Calgary to win i think Moose Jaw and Swift Current have allready beat down on them in a physicle levill as it is.

go blades go

I think Calgary is certainly the more talented team and the one that scares me the most, but Yonkman is a much more scary opponent between the goalies and that can make all the difference in the play-offs. SC seems to be on a role lately and playing better than their 7th seed would indicate. I wasn't impressed by them when I saw them this year and would think they would be the better choice, however I am sure Regina and Calgary thought they would be a good choice for opponent as well given the other options.

Either way it will be a tough series and the Canes will have to be at their best. Personally, I think that if the Canes do play at their best they can take either team and be successful.

I hope the series goes to game 7 either way and that the Canes are ready for either team that comes out of the match-up.

Then on the other hand. If we play the Hitmen then that means that we have to wait even longer for another home game. Probably 10 days between home games. That sucks. One week is bad enough if we play the Broncos.

It doesn't matter who, we will win. From what I have seen, noone in the East has a better team than we do.
    vc124

Quote Originally Posted by localguy
    It doesn't matter who, we will win. From what I have seen, noone in the East has a better team than we do.
    the Calgary Hitmen...??? top team in the league man come on

Quote Originally Posted by wheat_city96
    Regular season means nothing. If it did, you'd notice our 5-1 record against them and you wouldn't be so smug.

Quote Originally Posted by wheat_city96

Better by what........3 points. Since game 12 of the season we have a better record than they do. I think the last 60 games mean a lot more than the first 12. Also we went 5-1 against them and shut them out I think twice. I believe we are like 7-1 in our last 8 games in the Saddledome. Our boys love playing in that building. Top team in the East is debatable, but I guess we will all find out soon enough. You Brandon fans all picked the Ice in the poll on here and we absolutely destroyed them. You still think your boys are in this and Schenn will score the iwnner in game 7 of the East final. Your long gone and lost to a better team. Admit it and go golfing!!!!!!!! vci33
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 04-13-2008 at 12:35 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.