Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: **Official Round Two vs. Kootenay Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    BRING ON THE HITMEN......IT'S OVER BABY!!!!!!!! vci34

the hitmen? the series is 3-2 calgary going into swift for game six tonight, the broncs could very well take this to game seven and i wouldnt be suprised if they upset calgary.

Il predict that you guys will play the broncos

Quote Originally Posted by wheat_city96
    the hitmen? the series is 3-2 calgary going into swift for game six tonight, the broncs could very well take this to game seven and i wouldnt be suprised if they upset calgary.

Ya then bring it one broncos or the hitmen...we don't know....but who cares i just say LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!!!!!! punk rock

Thanks to O&C for the Sig

Default It's fate

Quote Originally Posted by wheat_city96

I'll predict we won't............... as I did on previous message. All you Sask/Man guys just refused to realize the Alberta Div was a lot stronger than you. The points were only that close in regular season as we had to play each other in Ab all the time. No doubt what so ever the top 2 teams in the East all year long are in the final!!!!!!!!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

I'll predict we won't............... as I did on previous message. All you Sask/Man guys just refused to realize the Alberta Div was a lot stronger than you. The points were only that close in regular season as we had to play each other in Ab all the time. No doubt what so ever the top 2 teams in the East all year long are in the final!!!!!!!!
    You are pretty fired up HR.

Take it down a thousand. People haven't been giving the Canes their due all year. No reason to get excited that it still isn't happening.
    I believe we will have the last laugh.
    Out of all the teams I want to beat the most it is the Hitmen.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus
    You are pretty fired up HR.

Take it down a thousand. People haven't been giving the Canes their due all year. No reason to get excited that it still isn't happening.
    I believe we will have the last laugh.
    Out of all the teams I want to beat the most it is the Hitmen.
    cheers
    Nah. Just givin a mild assessment of things. you wanna see fired up. Wait till we beat the Hitmen.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

I didn't pick the Ice over you, I didn't even pick us over you, so your first point is off the mark! Win with class my friend...
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.