Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: **Official Round Two vs. Kootenay Thread

Hybrid View

Default **Official Round Two vs. Kootenay Thread

I whipped this up really quickly but i hope you like it. If its a hit ill keep it up but much bigger and possibly with Photoshop instead of paint

Anyhow, should be a VERY interesting series. Kootney destroyed us all year but when we did win, we owned. I think if the Canes play their game they can handle Kooteny as well as any other team. But if they dont focus the Ice will definatly get the better of them with stellar goaltending from Lazuruk and a solid offence in both Sylvester, Jaquamae, and Maxwell.
    I believe!!

Go Canes!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default lol ...that doesn't look promising on paper............

Quote Originally Posted by O&C
    I whipped this up really quickly but i hope you like it. If its a hit ill keep it up but much bigger and possibly with Photoshop instead of paint

Anyhow, should be a VERY interesting series. Kootney destroyed us all year but when we did win, we owned. I think if the Canes play their game they can handle Kooteny as well as any other team. But if they dont focus the Ice will definatly get the better of them with stellar goaltending from Lazuruk and a solid offence in both Sylvester, Jaquamae, and Maxwell.
    I believe!!

Go Canes!!
    but the real world isn't on paper, and the playoff are not the regular season.... so ANYTHING can happen,going to be a good series.....GO CANES GO................
    GO CANES GO.................

As we have seen from the first round, predictions are going to be difficult as most teams were merely 5 points difference in the final standings. This series is no different in that aspect, with a mere 4 points separating the two clubs. Lets hope for some quality games on the ice (that word is difficult not to capitalize ) for the home town fans to relish.

That being said, Go Ice Go!. applause

Don't forget DaSilva up front for us, and Bailey's no slouch.

That said, here's to a great series 'Canes fans, and let's all hope that the winner gets Swift in the next round!

Go Ice Go!

Quote Originally Posted by 604flames

That said, here's to a great series 'Canes fans, and let's all hope that the winner gets Swift in the next round!

Go Ice Go!
    We'll take Calgary in the Eastern final, or whoever, it really doesn;t make a difference.
    Last edited by localguy; 03-31-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    vc124

Quote Originally Posted by 604flames

Go Ice Go!

Be careful what you wish for. Go Broncos Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE FOR FIGHTING
    Haha! Let me go on record as wishing for Calgary....

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE FOR FIGHTING
    I'll take the lesser of two evils, considering Calgary OWNED the Ice this year. That said, bit of business to take care of in the wind tunnel first, can't overlook Lethbridge at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shushu
    but the real world isn't on paper, and the playoff are not the regular season.... so ANYTHING can happen,going to be a good series.....GO CANES GO................
    Right on shushu....your exactly right, the regular season has nothing to do with the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneflag7
    Right on shushu....your exactly right, the regular season has nothing to do with the playoffs.
    Welcome to the boards Hurricaneflag!!