Thread: Its going to be a good one

Default Its going to be a good one

Congradulations on beating the Kelowna Rockets and I just wanted to say its going to be a FUN great series I believe between the two of us! I hope that we just don't beat you too bad....JK clrkthj

Good job stealing home-ice
    Tbirds

Need Hickey back though
    "Night will come and I will follow
    For my victims no tomorrow"

Good luck now that the we don't have to play against the REFS! That is who completely controlled the game on Friday night! Then on Saturday night the Refs where not a factor and we completely OWNED you!

You can't blame the refs when you lose 7-1 vci33
    "Night will come and I will follow
    For my victims no tomorrow"

You can't blame it all on the refs this I know but I can tell you from a PLAYER prospective that when every call goes agaisnt you and most calls are BS then it is very hard to overcome adversity like that. Oh well we now have a 2-1 lead and I don't think your going to be able to stop us. You guys are a tough team but not quite at the level we are.

kaniksu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nelson951
    You can't blame the refs when you lose 7-1 vci33
    Haha... No way. Seattle would have handed it to the Ams regardless. The refs can definitely play a part in the game but if they did so to result in a 6 point difference then I think everyone would notice.

I'm just glad I wasn't at game 1.

I promise I am NOT trolling but something that was said struck me as kind of funny. Seattle is just not in TRIs league this year? (I might be paraphrasing a little here) but wow! Seattle just battled their way through a FULL 7 game series by playing a team that they were fairly evenly matched with. TRI took theirs in 4 by sweeping a team that was 7, SEVEN, positions under them! Seattle SPANKED TRI in the first game, in TRIs own barn! Agreed - the reffing sucked - but not all 7 points can be laid at the feet of the refs. The second game TRI came out strong and took the win. The series is tied. Third game was a battle. Nobody got spanked and I don't call one goal "owning" the other team. Last time I checked this was a best of 7 series, not a best of 3. I think you might be putting your cart before your horse. You might also remember that last year Seattle took you out and there is nothing saying that they don't want it as bad this year as they did last year. Like you said, you guys aren't used to making it this far in the playoffs so a small amount of humility and a little recognition for the ability of the other team wouldn't be uncalled for. Just MHO. Not intended to make anyone mad. I hope your guys have more respect for the team they have to face on the ice for at least 2 more games than you appear to. Underestimating the opponent can be a big mistake. That said. Good luck to both your teams. I hope you guys take it the full 7 and give your fans a season to remember! clrkthj

Oh look a 3-1 SERIES LEAD.....I even said that not all could be blamed on the refs FYI. I would call a 4-0 WIN getting OWNED because thats what I WAS REFERING to. Seattle is playing a very good series and good for them! Also the Refs in game one are recieveing fines be the League. I am not sure if the all are but at least one is. Every game is reviewed by the Dub and in certain circumstances such as this a ref can be fined. That really says a lot abbout how that game was handled.

Ams2Fan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ams4life
    Also the Refs in game one are recieveing fines be the League. I am not sure if the all are but at least one is. Every game is reviewed by the Dub and in certain circumstances such as this a ref can be fined.
    Where did you get this information?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelchild
    I hope your guys have more respect for the team they have to face on the ice for at least 2 more games than you appear to.
    I'm sure they do. And most fans do too, including myself. Seattle is not a team to take lightly.

My buddy is a linesman in the WHL and he was told this.