Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem getting onto the website

Default Problem getting onto the website

I'm having a problem getting onto the website lots of times.......i don't know if it is just me or is anyone else having some problems too......the browser just sits there and says: waiting for whlfans.ca

Thanks to O&C for the Sig

Me too! Not so bad as of late, but it goes in spurts. Don't know why. Maybe its a Windows XP/Vista issue?
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

And I thought I was the only one, lol.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default Not the only ones

I've been having the same problem as are alot of us by all indications. Not sure if we are getting to big or what. I noticed a few times trying to get on the white board the same was happening. Don't know how this can be fixed or what is going on. Hopefully it will be corrected in the future. The administrator has been busy with a new job but i know he has been checking on the site quite frequent and hopefully he has an answer or knows how to remedy it.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

yeah! thats happened to me a few times i thought it was because my computer was slow.
    GO BRUINS GO !

thanks for the help guys now I now it isn't just me.

Thanks to O&C for the Sig

I apologize guys!!! I have been negelecting everything lately,including my wife and children. I got an email from Scout last night when I got home and went in to the system and did some diagnostics and troubleshooting within the programming. I really didnt see anything other than a few error codes and other things that I did an auto-correct on. Hopefully that will make posting easier. As far as the site bieng slow , I'm not sure how to remedy that as I am not in charge of the server and have no way to really work on it.
    Hopefully we can get this fixed soon. Dont give up on us just yet, we will get it worked out eventually.

Default Give up on us?

Never! Still the best WHL discussion board on the net. pbj

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Default bump

Ive been having these problems with this site alot in the last year or so. Ive accessed this site on three different computers and each one always encounters the same problems. Everytime I try to access this site, there is always problems the first time trying because "internet explorer has trouble accessing the webpage" after taking ages to load. I have to always wait a minute or two after that, until I refresh and then I can get it.

I find that weird because it happens so consistantly. Its not like the site is actually down for a certain duration or anything, but that it just happens every now and then.

And sometimes when I try to post the post doesnt even come through at all because of the same reason/lack there of. More than once have I written long posts only to find that it didnt go through because of that same consistant problem, and I am left with the choice of retyping it all or not at all. Sometimes I highlight all my text and when the problem inevitably takes place, I just refresh and refill my post in there...though I dont think I should have to.

As it stands right now, I will just deal with it. But if anything can be done, that would be cool. It might just be a message for me to lay off the computer for a bit for all I know...

Edit: It happened while making this post.
    EDIT: Twice.

I've had the same problems.