Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tough to take, but a great season!

Default Tough to take, but a great season!

It's always tough to lose in the first round, never mind a sweep, and especially when it's against an arch rival! But regardless, this season was much better than last year and a great turn-around for the club. It's unfortunate everything fell apart toward the end of the season but it will be a part of the learning process, it will make the team better next season from what they've learned.

Thanks for the fun season Blades, and have a good summer! Good luck to the Raiders in the second round.

The Blades have no reason to hang their heads. After the terrible season they had last year, this year they made huge strides forward and should be pleased with how far they have come. It is disappointing to lose in the first round and us Hitmen fans know the feeling of losing to the arch rival in the playoffs. Congrats on the season!

Congratulations Blades on a great reg. season......especially after the outcome of the season before.
    From Parts Unknown

ya Billy you owe me I expect to have hocket genius put there shortly

Pirate005 Guest

First you have to learn how to spell, Furback!

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    ya Billy you owe me I expect to have hocket genius put there shortly
    Sure, I'll do it when I get home tonight. I'll put "hocket genious" just so you PA boys don't get confused if it isn't in your "language".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Neisz
    First you have to learn how to spell, Furback!
    How did you like game 4 Tyler??? You got you money's worth last night even if you didn't like the outcome. Are you going to be at the Art Hauser Centre watching and cheering on the Raiders. Now that the Blades s**t the bed are you going to become a Raider fan??? We all know you want to....now is your chance.
    From Parts Unknown

hey tyler the only thing i need to know how to spell is sweep.

After last season's disaster you made tremdious strides this year-----Rome was not built in a day, and I am sure this, (although tough to take), will be a charictor builder for next year. (furball isn,t the only one needing a spell checker )
    Grump

I would imagine Moliken, the fans and the boys are pretty down this morning, but they should be proud of their season. The Rockets underachieved for the first five years in Kelowna until they got a winning additute and work effort.

Nothing wrong with worst to first.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php