Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 3: Hitmen vs. Hurricanes

Default Hurricanes Vs. Hitmen

Anyone surprised to see this? I am not, the two best will battle it out for the banner, can't wait.
    vc124

Quote Originally Posted by localguy
    Anyone surprised to see this? I am not, the two best will battle it out for the banner, can't wait.
    The top 2 point getters, battle it out, should be a good series....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Cowanfan8 Guest

Canes in 7

Quote Originally Posted by Cowanfan8
    Canes in 7
    We win at home in 6. If it goes 7 we lose. vci11

loudi. Our team thrives on Saddledome ice. We have the team speed and smart D that the Hitmen have issues with. I can see us winning in 6. Can't wait to drive up and see a couple games. I have Fan points from the FAN960 that I want to use for free tix in Calgary. They are given in pairs though.

I think your top 2 lines cancel each other out. If Sonne and Duval can play to their potential, the Hitmen have 3 lines vs Canes 2. Goaltending obviously goes to the Canes....so, Hitmen in 7.....unless Sonne and Duval don't step it up, in that case Canes in 6!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus
    loudi. Our team thrives on Saddledome ice. We have the team speed and smart D that the Hitmen have issues with. I can see us winning in 6. Can't wait to drive up and see a couple games. I have Fan points from the FAN960 that I want to use for free tix in Calgary. They are given in pairs though.
    The reason I said win in 6 or lose in 7 is that I expect we'll be up 3-2 coming home. If we lose game 6, momo will be with Calgary and it will be tough to overcome. The Flames will be out by then and they could get 18000 fans there.

Default **Official Round Three vs. Calgary Thread

Alright! Lets see if the Canes can continue their domination of the Hitmen and go on the the WHL Finals!! Should be a killer series and I cant wait for friday! Definatly hope to drive up for some games! Im gonna go out on a limb and say Canes in 6. Just a good feeling i guess

And Local Guy, i didn't want to ruin your thread, but since my last two series threads got stickied and what not i figured if i made one it might cut down on the threads later on down the road. And besides... why mess with a good thing right!!

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter
    I think your top 2 lines cancel each other out. If Sonne and Duval can play to their potential, the Hitmen have 3 lines vs Canes 2. Goaltending obviously goes to the Canes....so, Hitmen in 7.....unless Sonne and Duval don't step it up, in that case Canes in 6!!!
    true that

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus
    I'll give you the edge in speed, but I'm taking the smart d for us. Postma has really stepped up huge during the post season. plante is finally startint to play like he can. The only question is Spence or Jones. Our only win against the Canes this year came win Jones in net.