Thread: Spokane or Tri-cities

Default Spokane or Tri-cities

It really does not seem to me to matter who advances. It would appear on paper that Spokane is the more physical and Tri_City the more offensive team.
    We learn.t to play physical in the Brandon series and we also faced Kootenay and Calgary with offensive speed and good d-men. As it has been all season , if we continue to get our good goal tending and contributions from all the lines we will be fine. Both of these teams do have links to Lethbridge either having players raised in the area or playing here. Personally , I would like to see Spokane because it is 2 hours closer via the bus and would like to see Blackwater and Gal. Then again we have Tri-cities with Yellowhorn , McColm and Proycysen. It will be what it may , and when I picked up my tickets on Saturday could not believe the lines, and support. This city has become passionate about the Canes and the conservative sit on your hands type fans have disappeared. Bring on either we are going to see hockey in Lethbridge in May . Wow

I think your team is in a very good position right now. Tri and Spo went to another double OT last night, so either team should good and tired before they get to Lethbridge. I would love to see your team go to the Memorial Cup.

I'll be on the sidelines cheering for you.
    For What It's Worth