Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Round 3: Hitmen vs. Hurricanes

Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneflag7
    Would there be any possible way to get the whole game tape from shaw......So I could watch the whole game 4 again.......just wondering if it was recorded of something.........LETS GO HURRICANES!!!!!!!
    you can watch it archived online, for 5 bucks, from the whl sight.
    vc124

Did anyone else notice that Fadden and Boychuk were benched for the last 8 full minutes of the second period and missed more shifts at the start of the 3rd. Shows a lot of courage from Dyck and it shows our depth. We won game 4 with very little contribution from our #1 line. The 3rd and 4th lines were great.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK
    Did anyone else notice that Fadden and Boychuk were benched for the last 8 full minutes of the second period and missed more shifts at the start of the 3rd. Shows a lot of courage from Dyck and it shows our depth. We won game 4 with very little contribution from our #1 line. The 3rd and 4th lines were great.

I noticed that at well, although wasnt sure how long it was between shifts. I dunno if was that they werent giving 100% effort or if Dyck just wanted to save them from getting tired and/or getting injured.

they didn't have any points that game, and the other lines were getting it done, so likely just a rest for them.
    vc124

Quote Originally Posted by localguy
    they didn't have any points that game, and the other lines were getting it done, so likely just a rest for them.
    No it was a benching. You don't rest your best players in a tight playoff game. I sit behind the bench and those 2 were not happy about it. There effort was terrible to that point.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

[QUOTE=HURRICANE'S ROCK]Did anyone else notice that Fadden and Boychuk were benched for the last 8 full minutes of the second period and missed more shifts at the start of the 3rd. Shows a lot of courage from Dyck and it shows our depth. We won game 4 with very little contribution from our #1 line. The 3rd and 4th lines were great. ya, it was nice to win a big game without the usual dominant play from the big line. i'm sure they will be amazing next game. great depth is the reason the canes have come this far, and maybe they will go all the way!!! GO CANES GO clrkth