Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Classy Vancity!

Default Excuss Me?!

Quote Originally Posted by iggy_23
    Quit Crying over that who cares about that your calling vancouver fans classless, i was in Kelowna for a game and a player from the other team got a knee on knee and he was screaming pain u all of the rockets fans booed him when he was getting helped off of the ice. So Rockets Fans you can all just shut up about who's classy and who's not.
    Once again - not all Kelowna fans fit into the little mold you are indicating.

Couldn't you have said:

"we should stop arguing about who is or is not classless. I was in Kelowna for a game and a player from the other team got a knee on knee and he was screaming pain. Most of the rockets fans booed him as he was getting help off the ice. So, lets not talk about class. Bad things are done by some of your fans and some bad things are done by home fans in my barn."

I guess maybe I shouldn't be on boards like this because I just can't stand the level of immaturity, anger and hate that can be generated.

I know there are a lot of good people out there who love great hockey talk like me. Heated debates about the sport and the teams we support are a wonderful thing but I would like to think we can do it in a civilized and fun way.
    DoubleDee

I hate to say this but Jovo, I think its time to lock this and just let it die.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF