Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Classy Vancity!

Default Ok - so now I am confused!

How many log in names do you have?

I have one and I use it everywhere I post. Why do you find in necessary to keep changing it? I am not trying to be a b!%@h here it is just very confusing.

Jared, RocketFuel, Teaps or whatever you are using at the moment pick a name and stick with it. That would also mean having to stand behind everything you say and be accountable for it.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

On to the comment about the flag getting pulled out of the ladies hand - yes I must admit it kind of upset me as well and if it was in fact a jerk being an a$$ then I hope something was done after the cameras moved away.

However, we were not there and we have no clue what led to the events. It could have been all in fun or it could have been a mean attach against her. Who knows.

Possibly, to give another option, was that she kept waving it in the guys face all game and he had warned her to stop and she didn't. I know I would snap and pull it out of someone’s hands if they did that to me all game!
    DoubleDee

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDee
    How many log in names do you have?

I have one and I use it everywhere I post. Why do you find in necessary to keep changing it? I am not trying to be a b!%@h here it is just very confusing.

Jared, RocketFuel, Teaps or whatever you are using at the moment pick a name and stick with it. That would also mean having to stand behind everything you say and be accountable for it.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

On to the comment about the flag getting pulled out of the ladies hand - yes I must admit it kind of upset me as well and if it was in fact a jerk being an a$$ then I hope something was done after the cameras moved away.

However, we were not there and we have no clue what led to the events. It could have been all in fun or it could have been a mean attach against her. Who knows.

Possibly, to give another option, was that she kept waving it in the guys face all game and he had warned her to stop and she didn't. I know I would snap and pull it out of someone’s hands if they did that to me all game!
    Well said.... COuldnt have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Are the Ice fans worried about Kelowna?
    Hell ya. They know what happened when the ice faced kelowna this year. They got only 1 win in four games and that win was at the very start of the season. Actually, in the last 10 games vs Kelowna, including last year's playoffs, the ice are 1-8-1. No wonder they are worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I think they should worry about the Blazers instead of what the Giants and Rockets are doing.
    Yes, they should b/c the Blazers are giving them all they can handle.

mccabe23 Guest

Someone on the other board said it was Darzins billet. He is in fact correct. That was Lauris's billet who was waving the flag and I'm sure she was very happy he scored. I don't think it really led to much after the camera panned away. He grabbed the flag but she didn't let go and he kept walking. She was probably so thrilled Lauris scored and we won, that she didn't even care. I suppose someone could ask her on Friday. She sits in section 103 I believe and always wears a Latvia jersey with Darzins name on the back.

Anyway, WAY TO GO LAURIS!!!!! AND WAY TO GO ROCKETS!!!!

Hey DoubleDee......work your magic and get a bus together for Saturday!! lol

I use all of them DD...Jared = Real Name (Or is it?)...Teaps = Usual screen name...and RocketFuel = Name just so i can post on the white board....

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Anyway, WAY TO GO LAURIS!!!!! AND WAY TO GO ROCKETS!!!!
    Anyway, back to your thread OP from yesterday. Way to go Mccabe23 for reminding the troops that the Rockets are still the champs and could and did pull it off in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    Hey DoubleDee......work your magic and get a bus together for Saturday!! lol
    Not going to happen.

Unfortunately, because I am not well known in this area with the bus companies, I would have to dish all the money out up front with no refund possibility if we had to cancel (also for the tickets). If we had a little more time it could be a possibility. Maybe next season it will work better after we have run a few busses I will be better known and trusted with my word.

Sorry!
    DoubleDee

mccabe23 Guest

Not going to happen.

Unfortunately, because I am not well known in this area with the bus companies, I would have to dish all the money out up front with no refund possibility if we had to cancel (also for the tickets). If we had a little more time it could be a possibility. Maybe next season it will work better after we have run a few busses I will be better known and trusted with my word.

Sorry!
    Probably just as well. Since we'll take the series on Saturday in Game 6, we'd probably get chased out of that arena pretty darn fast! lol Go Rockets!!!!!

C.F Guest

Teaps, unless you were there and saw the whole thing, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. From what I saw after the Rockets first goal, she was facing the crowd, and waving the flag in their faces. I'd be a little frusterated too. I'm not saying pulling her flag out of her hand was right, but what makes you think she's inocent?

You're the last person that should be talking about class. I truly feel sorry for the classy Rocket fans in here that have to deal with you.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C.F
    Teaps, unless you were there and saw the whole thing, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. From what I saw after the Rockets first goal, she was facing the crowd, and waving the flag in their faces. I'd be a little frusterated too. I'm not saying pulling her flag out of her hand was right, but what makes you think she's inocent?
    I saw her waving it after the first goal as well. However, she wasn't waving it in anyone's face. She had an aisle seat and stood in the aisle to wave it. No big deal....she's just supporting her team. Good on her!

Ahhhh....it was only a matter of time before the rivalry with the fans hit a high! It's a shame that one of these teams will be golfing in a weeks time. It's been a good series but hard on the nerves! Gotta say I'm sick of seeing Vancouver! What's it been now? 6 games in a row and still at least 2 more? Ouch!

On a side note, anyone else find it wierd that if there is a game 7, it's on Wednesday? Why the 4 day break? If the series ends up 3-3, I won't be able to wait til Wednesday!!!! Not to worry though, Kelowna will end it in 6.