Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Classy Vancity!

rinkrat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23

On a side note, anyone else find it wierd that if there is a game 7, it's on Wednesday? Why the 4 day break? If the series ends up 3-3, I won't be able to wait til Wednesday!!!! Not to worry though, Kelowna will end it in 6.
    I was thinking the same thing,who does this favour? I think it would favour the Giants as I think the Rockets are better conditioned athletes.Therefore better suited to back to back games.As we just witnessed.The rest will help the Giants and their physical style.

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat
    I was thinking the same thing,who does this favour? I think it would favour the Giants as I think the Rockets are better conditioned athletes.Therefore better suited to back to back games.As we just witnessed.The rest will help the Giants and their physical style.
    I think it would favor the Rockets as they can rest at home knowing they get to play on homeice while the Giants will be on pins-and-needles waiting to come up to Kelowna. That said, anything can happen in a game 7. One bad bounce and it's over!

C.F Guest

I saw her waving it after the first goal as well. However, she wasn't waving it in anyone's face. She had an aisle seat and stood in the aisle to wave it. No big deal....she's just supporting her team. Good on her!

Ahhhh....it was only a matter of time before the rivalry with the fans hit a high! It's a shame that one of these teams will be golfing in a weeks time. It's been a good series but hard on the nerves! Gotta say I'm sick of seeing Vancouver! What's it been now? 6 games in a row and still at least 2 more? Ouch!

On a side note, anyone else find it wierd that if there is a game 7, it's on Wednesday? Why the 4 day break? If the series ends up 3-3, I won't be able to wait til Wednesday!!!! Not to worry though, Kelowna will end it in 6.
    Well it looked a bit of rubbing it in if you ask me, but props to her, she's quite brave. I'm not saying she did anything bad, I'm just saying none of us can comment one what happend, since we weren't there to witness what really happend.

Anyway, I hope she had a safe trip home.

I think it would favor the Rockets as they can rest at home knowing they get to play on homeice while the Giants will be on pins-and-needles waiting to come up to Kelowna. That said, anything can happen in a game 7. One bad bounce and it's over!
    Sting is at Propera Place Tuesday April5th, I don't know why they don't play Monday the 4th?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

mccabe23 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Sting is at Propera Place Tuesday April5th, I don't know why they don't play Monday the 4th?
    Sting should have to re-schedule! LOL It's hockey season!!!

kelownakarl Guest

Or just cancel???

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Is it first day of school after Spring break?

or

Sting may also have the venue booked for 2 days. Doubtful but possible.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

I favour that option.

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    Or just cancel???
    Sorry Sting fans, but that's even a better option.

You have to be kidding me right?.........Its Sting, who gives a **** about watching the Rockets lose a playoff series when you can listen to "message in a bottle"and that message says Giants in 6 games....